• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mod to Suedehead

Newton heath

Reaction score
I produce classic English and American style footwear and clothing that is cruelty free and show case it here. I don't try to push my views on anyone. When people start taking the piss or making excuses for animal abuse I feel obliged to say something.
I produce classic English and American style footwear and clothing that is cruelty free and show case it here. I don't try to push my views on anyone. When people start taking the piss or making excuses for animal abuse I feel obliged to say something.
You are pushing your agenda, and taking the piss is English factory / pub humour

DonkeyJacket1

Reaction score
taking the piss is English factory / pub humour

Yep, may be alien to our american cousins but it really is said in jest. Some of the banter i have said and received in the factories would cause alarm to an outside audience but it is to make a mind numbing job more bearable a lot of the time.

The Saint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Caxton in 1967..
c6-6

Yorky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yep, may be alien to our american cousins but it really is said in jest. Some of the banter i have said and received in the factories would cause alarm to an outside audience but it is to make a mind numbing job more bearable a lot of the time.
You worked in a factory? Luxury! I ad 't work in a lake with lead weights around me ankles!

Thin White Duke

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’ve been holding out for ages waiting for Scomadi to get distribution over here. Recently I read the original lads have sold it off as they spent all their capital in the law suits v Royal Alloy, who have in turn beaten them to the punch in America by getting distribution via Genuine Scooters who previously marketed the Stella Vespa clones in their network.
I wouldn’t mind either Scomadi or RA as they share the same roots and I don’t think there’s much difference between them, but Royal Alloy are only sending their 150s over here not their 200s, and in crap colours (I want red not charcoal grey!).
Amyway the SX clones look the best to me. I never liked the look of the series 2 with bulging side panels and bulbous front mudguard. So I’m gonna have to be patient for who knows how long till a decent coloured 200cc SX clone is offered over here.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads