• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

LuxireStudio

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Sondrio: Drab Twill Chino
DSC_8360.jpg
DSC_8361.jpg
DSC_8362.jpg
DSC_8364.jpg

EZB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hopefully I receive my second order before Black Friday :worship2:

Is it normal that I don't see any measurements or saved styles in my account? I just sent a pair in for my first order but there are no visible information..
Oh god, I just ordered a new iteration of trial pants and some shirt adjustments... No way they will come in before Black Friday :(((

Irrelevant. If you don’t get them by Black Friday, just order whatever Black Friday special you want and tell them to HOLD production for sizing info. You can provide all the details when you are able, and you are prepaid at The Black Friday price

Churchill W

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As a customer, I'd love to be able to correct those pattern issues in a more clear way than how it is currently done. For example, rather than saying "decrease back rise at waist by 0.5", increase back rise at crotch by 0.25", decrease inseam at crotch by 0.25", etc.", I'd much prefer to just simply write "adjust for forward hips" and let you, the experts, make the necessary changes as you best see fit. I think this would be a mutual benefit: the customer does not have to spend time with interpreting the numbers and technical changes, and you get clearer requests that are easier to work on. I'd assume that the results would also be better, as I imagine that typically customers modify the numbers a bit or add another request in which then messes up the whole thing.
I don't think there is anything stopping you from communicating your changes that way. I communicate my changes by telling them what issue I feel/see and ask them to make recommendations to the change in pattern.

henaal

Reaction score
I don't think there is anything stopping you from communicating your changes that way. I communicate my changes by telling them what issue I feel/see and ask them to make recommendations to the change in pattern.

So what's the process? You send them pictures, describe what you don't like and ask Luxire's suggestions? Or just write something general in the notes for the next order? I've sent a bunch of pictures to Luxire previously describing what I dislike, and the answer has always been in specific changes to the pattern, which I then copy to the notes. This is what I'd like to stop doing, and just write something like "eliminate horizontal folds below buttocks and improve back drape, reference to pictures shared over email" in the notes. I'd like to hear from Luxire, which is the format they prefer and think yields best results.

brokencycle

Reaction score
Its our only sale of the year. You may want to increase your spend plan.

Any hints for those of us who are going to be out of the country and without internet for the entire week of Thanksgiving?

Reactions: 1up

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Any hints for those of us who are going to be out of the country and without internet for the entire week of Thanksgiving?
Change your travel plans.

Emeka

Reaction score
I would like this as well. I’ve noticed that there is creasing on the pants under the buttocks and I don’t know the specific terms to fix/relax that on the next order. Maybe increase back rise an inch or so? I’m not sure, I’d just like for it to drape a little better, and I think I’d be set.

So what's the process? You send them pictures, describe what you don't like and ask Luxire's suggestions? Or just write something general in the notes for the next order? I've sent a bunch of pictures to Luxire previously describing what I dislike, and the answer has always been in specific changes to the pattern, which I then copy to the notes. This is what I'd like to stop doing, and just write something like "eliminate horizontal folds below buttocks and improve back drape, reference to pictures shared over email" in the notes. I'd like to hear from Luxire, which is the format they prefer and think yields best results.

norMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would like this as well. I’ve noticed that there is creasing on the pants under the buttocks and I don’t know the specific terms to fix/relax that on the next order. Maybe increase back rise an inch or so? I’m not sure, I’d just like for it to drape a little better, and I think I’d be set.

Putthison can help you.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads