• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

razl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Congrats, looking good! Could you identify the fabric on the top 2 blue shirts? Appreciated!

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Perfect Monday Shirt - Blue Pinpoint Oxford and Pale Blue Classic Oxford

henn

Reaction score
Any Updates on when the grandi and rubinelli fabric Shirts from the cyber monday sale are Going to ship? It has been a while

taxgenius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Any Updates on when the grandi and rubinelli fabric Shirts from the cyber monday sale are Going to ship? It has been a while

I'm not sure Luxire has even received the fabric.

ShawnBC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Luxire, suits and jackets are starting to look good!
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

henn

Reaction score
Is there at least a timeline for when the G&R Fabrics are going to be delivered ? I ordered some and I found out that I will have to change some measurements slightly. Given that the production process has not even started, is it possible to change certrain measurements, namely the armhole ? I send a mail to luxire with the order number and measurement changes, i hope they can be included.

Last edited:

Mercado

Reaction score

Mid Grey 100% Wool Flannel pants
These are interesting and something I've been wanting to do, they look like a pair of work pants with an extra layer of reinforced thigh/knee? Akin to what you would see on a pair of Carhartt canvas pants. Am I right?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics