• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

JezeC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
From my experience.

Shirts that are requested to be replicated from previous orders with minimal changes (tapering xyz by 1cm etc...) are turnaround in less than 2-3 weeks.

However, if you're sending in sample shirts for replication, it will take about 4 - 6 weeks.

designated

Reaction score
I've been waiting for over a month for a shirt but still got no news

It's been the case in the past with trousers which I understand take more time but for shirts, I'm a bit surprised

I think it could be possible that they are not stocking the fabric that you are after and as such, they have to place an order with the mill and can add to delays. I remember a few months ago, Luxire posted saying that this was possible especially for fabrics like Grandi, Minnis, Dugdale, etc.

SeamasterLux

Reaction score
I think it could be possible that they are not stocking the fabric that you are after and as such, they have to place an order with the mill and can add to delays. I remember a few months ago, Luxire posted saying that this was possible especially for fabrics like Grandi, Minnis, Dugdale, etc.

Thanks, fair point. It is a Gandi fabric. Hope that's it

Aulis

Reaction score
@SeamasterLux ordered my shirt last week Tuesday, got it delivered in Germany this Monday. Fabric fairly standard I guess.

KYHillbilly

Reaction score
I too appear to be having a bit of trouble with my recent orders. My first order for a Monti shirt was turned around in an astonishing 6 days! Hard to believe. On June 23rd I placed an order for some chinos -- going on six weeks later -- nothing as of yet.

In the interim on three separate occasions (June 27, July 13 and July 23) I too have ordered Grandi and Rubinelli shirts -- but have, so far, not had my heart titillated with a "fulfilled" notice.

I have also been trying to order a Lesser's "Golden Bale" suit this week and have found the normally prompt E-mail response a bit lacking. At this point I suspect that Luxire is just a bit overwhelmed with a surplus of orders.

But, heh, Luxire makes an outstanding product at a fantastic price so I guess I shouldn't quibble. Still a modicum of consistency would be preferable to the status quo.

Murlsquirl

The Moral Squirrel
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I wish Luxire could just send me an invoice for all 4 of those fabrics. I want them all....I hate searching for them.

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I too appear to be having a bit of trouble with my recent orders. My first order for a Monti shirt was turned around in an astonishing 6 days! Hard to believe. On June 23rd I placed an order for some chinos -- going on six weeks later -- nothing as of yet.

In the interim on three separate occasions (June 27, July 13 and July 23) I too have ordered Grandi and Rubinelli shirts -- but have, so far, not had my heart titillated with a "fulfilled" notice.

I have also been trying to order a Lesser's "Golden Bale" suit this week and have found the normally prompt E-mail response a bit lacking. At this point I suspect that Luxire is just a bit overwhelmed with a surplus of orders.

But, heh, Luxire makes an outstanding product at a fantastic price so I guess I shouldn't quibble. Still a modicum of consistency would be preferable to the status quo.

might be hard to order golden bale... don't know is luxire has access to that yet// prices might be ridiculous (it costs about 250 pound/meter).

KYHillbilly

Reaction score
I did get a quote from them for a two piece suit on fabric #31200 for $1600 -- which I consider to be an excellent price! It was unclear whether this for a single or two pairs of pants (something I am attempting to clarify.)

Again, I suspect that the recent problem is a case of Luxire simple being overwhelmed. I hope that situation abates in the near future.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 103 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 103 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads