• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

mrjester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
your order was placed successfully.
white_linen_2_thumb.jpg
1x Luxire Linen: Off-white Linen Pant

Yep. Got thrown in the dryer.

So good, I guess I'll order it again.

EFV

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I placed my 3rd order with Luxire today. I went with the same style pants I did last time.

But in this fabric:

Thistle-Grey Chambray

And a semi-spread collar shirt with 3.9" collar points in this fabric:

Linen-Cotton: Blue Knitted Pique

I did some small changes to the measurements. I'm quite positive they will turn out great, especially considering the fact that Luxire have re-cut their pattern for pants (to avoid the dreaded bunching/wedgie problem) since my last order.

Last edited:

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Looking at adding some more colors of the linen-cotton pique options. Which ones they should be?

Pale Yellow
Racing Green
Burnt Orange
Brick Red
Wine
Light Green
Khaki
Black
Light Grey

...or any others?

We currently have: Blue, Navy and white.

Liber

Reaction score

Looking at adding some more colors of the linen-cotton pique options. Which ones they should be?

Pale Yellow
Racing Green
Burnt Orange
Brick Red
Wine
Light Green
Khaki
Black
Light Grey

...or any others?

Black, burnt Orange and a mid grey.

Turner

Reaction score

Pale Yellow
Racing Green
Burnt Orange
Brick Red
Wine
Light Green
Khaki
Black
Light Grey

...or any others?

Burnt Orange, Light Green, Pale Yellow, Brick Red, Wine. Pale or Light Blue, Beige/Ecru, Rust and Chocolate Brown would be nice.

clapeyron

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I'm looking for a milky coffee coloured polo, khaki brown or beige might fit this colour. It's hard for me to decide based on names. I personally steer away from brightly coloured fabrics and stick with nature colours.

I could see myself wearing, burnt orange, pale green and light blue. A white navy striped polo could be considered as well.

cbfn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They have also gone back to the old system where the shipping cost does not cover taxes, which is quite a bummer as this increases the total by about ~30-40 per cent, depending on order price.

mothon

Reaction score
Here is a pic of my first luxire shirt straight out of the box. Fabric is blue dress stripe seersucker. I am pretty happy with it and will be making some small adjustments on my next one. I will post more detailed pictures after it is washed and ironed.

clapeyron

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
That's a good looking collar. Which one is it?

They have also gone back to the old system where the shipping cost does not cover taxes, which is quite a bummer as this increases the total by about ~30-40 per cent, depending on order price.

Did you pay $25 for shipping?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 103 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 103 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads