Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by luxire, Jun 20, 2012.

1. luxire

luxire Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

The cotton lines will be overdyed for now. So, have ordered the white with navy stripes in 100% cotton.

If the cotton-linen are well received, we will add a few patterns next season. Seems to have been liked so far.

Will go with the light blue, light grey and one of burnt orange/wine, depending on how the dips look.

2. mothon

mothon Senior member

Quote:
    It is the Turner one piece hidden button down collar. I like it but it is a little to tall for me. On my next order I will get the same collar but shorter.

I sent in a shirt to be replicated with some adjustments as well as a picture of how I wanted the hem to be shaped. I have not worn the shirt for long periods of time tucked in but just wearing tucked in around the house it stays tucked just fine. I wanted this to be a versatile shirt that I can wear tucked, untucked, and with or without a tie. I will be making a post soon with more details as well as measurements.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2014

3. Tommi

Tommi Senior member

Which plain white fabric would you guys recommend for a dress shirt? Should be relatively airy but not be transparent or wrinkle too easily.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2014

4. ThinkDerm

ThinkDerm Senior member

this is awesome Luxire. PM me the details of this please and if it is on the website for order.

5. Turner

Turner Senior member

I am awaiting the delivery of two shirts with an updated collar band today. I'm sure Luxire followed the changes and I'm thrilled to get my perfect collar.

6. mothon

mothon Senior member

Sounds great. Please post pictures and details on the changes you made to the collar when you get a chance.

7. hoodog

hoodog Senior member

+1!

8. cbfn

cbfn Senior member

I have both the Alumo White Poplin and White Broadcloth, and I favor the broadcloth.

9. venividivicibj

venividivicibj Senior member

Has anyone had one of NMWA's g ingelese collars replicated?

10. Mr Cucumber

Mr Cucumber Active Member

That is it. I am getting those pants. I really like the width of the waistband, although I am probably going to do a pair with single button closing instead.

Do you mind giving the order-# by the way?

Last edited: Jul 4, 2014

11. althanis

althanis Senior member

Does anyone have the problem where their placket near the top 2 buttons sort of collapses when worn? To mitigate this problem, when I take my shirts out of the washer to dry on the hanger I button them up complete, but it still happens sometimes.

Is there a way of maybe having the placket reinforced at the top to stand better? Is this even a thing for other people?

12. EFV

EFV Senior member Dubiously Honored

Sure,

It's #6560. My new order have some tweaks, as I mentioned. I'll see how it works out before I recommend anyone going with that order number.

1x Chocolate Brown Duck Canvas - Front Pleats: Single Pleat Reverse - Front Pockets: Slant - Fly Style: Button - Waist Band: Custom style waistband (Add requirement in custom field below) - Rear Pockets: 2 Rear Pockets with Buttons - Lining: No Lining - Bottom Cuff: Yes 2.00" - Waist Size: 17.00 - Half Hip Measurement: 20.75 - Hip Measurement Front: 19.75 - Pant Length: 43.50 - Inseam Measurement: 33.00 - Front Rise: 11.50 - Back Rise: 18.00 - Thigh Measurement (2 inch Below Crotch): 13.00 - Knee Measurement: 9.00 - Bottom / Ankle Opening: 7.25 - Custom Requirements: I would like a waistband that looks like in the picture, approximately 2 inches wide. I also want buttons for braces placed inside the waistband. - Upload Image: http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0109/6372/uploads/b4871eb6.jpg for $99.99 each

13. Liber

Liber Senior member

14. luxire

luxire Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

In which fabric you would like it? We do have the knitted navy rib. Making is easy.

15. Mr.K

Mr.K Senior member

Speaking of bomber jacket, what would be the likely hood of one like this is either navy or a tan ?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I had one, but sold it because the collar just did not sit right for me. I think nit would be a great jacket, just with a smaller collar that does not go up so high.