• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

dohare

Reaction score
I have a suit order in progress. I maybe be able to comment on the quality within a couple of weeks.
i'll pay you $5 to do a thorough write-up of your experience, it could really give the rest of us the push to go ahead and do something similar.

timotune

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
my take on Claps-collar close-up:

Turner

Reaction score
Just arrived:

Blueish Green University Stripes Oxford with a One-Piece-Hidden-Button-Down-Collar, a few swatches and a RTW-Shirt.

The shirt is awsome, the Cotton-Linen-Chambray seems to be very very nice and the Washed Indigo Linen Chambray looks like the linen brother of the Brembana Navy Chambray (I have to check if I didn't get the Brembana by accident). Just the RTW shirt is not my cup of coffee, but for the price, it is okay.

PS: Did anyone receive the Grandi & Rubinelli swatches so far?

Last edited:

europrep

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting Clapey. You getting pants made? What is the price point on the fresco? They would make a nice summer suit as well.

mrjester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Decided to try the NOBDII. It's a nice collar but I probably won't get more than this one. The NOBDI and 7138 are my favorites.

My only signature. 4" gauntlet with no button. Makes mornings easier and I can still roll my sleeves just fine.

Navy Chambray by Brembana. Color is (almost) accurate. I'll wear this shirt some time next year. It's already pretty much summer here and I'm breaking out the linens.

Swatches: You can see the Indigo Linen is almost the exact same, except it's linen. That'll probably be my next order, along with the seersucker.... since I can wear them all year. Camera battery was dying, pictures not quite fantastic. Apologies. Let me know if you want better detail on any.

And for kicks, my favorite Luxire shirts. Newest excluded.

All the other more casual ones:
(Waiting to be ironed)

Last edited:

jd13jd13

Reaction score

Overcoat made in the 30 Oz 100% Wool The fabric is a real workhorse. It will withstand snow, rain and wind like none other. Feels a bit stiff due to the close weave.
Cuffs Hip Pocket Back Belt Buttoned **** at back Back Bottom **** close-up Bottom closure at front Purple Corduroy Lining Inside Inside pockets
Coat came, fits well, weighs about 6.5 tons. Scared for the closet rod.
Will try to post more pictures later.

Last edited:

Sundance

Reaction score
It's actually their default collar. Pretty close to perfect, could be just a tad longer imho.

EFV, care to give us a pic with tie & jacket? Hard to find pics of the standard because there are so many customs in this thread.

7_rocket

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Received my pale pink oxford. Unless it's just the really bright lights in my house it doesn't feel "pale" to me.

I'll give it a test run tomorrow, I"m probably getting old? Also I notice all my shirts felt better when they were washed the first time.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads