• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

ammanati

Reaction score
Here are a couple more pictures of #5127 the Clapents.

the quintessence being they did a damn fine job fitting the seat. Even though they are based on the same measurements the black plaid ones are a tad longer but not that it would bother me. The two fabrics are very heavy and ideal I believe for the colder German winter months. They are very rustic and flannely so don't expect anything overly smooth for conservative business dress when ordering the $99 Flannel. They are ideal for casual outfits.

These are my 8th pair I believe and I could not be happier with the kind of service and value Luxire offers.

The offset outward facing single pleats gape a little and the pockets lie perfectly flat. Exactly the sweet spot between comfort and crisp appearance.

Remind me again why I insisted on cuffs?
biggrin.gif

And because I don't have enough already I just put in an order for my first two Luxire shirts...we'll see.
Great looking pants, the fit is really good. What was the turnaround time? I just placed an order for another 2 pair of pants during the weekend

Louis XIV

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have got a shirt made of the white warzone plus and like it a lot.
It definitely is a tough fabric, just how I like my OCBD to be.
From the swatches I received prior to ordering I think the warzone looks a clearer, "cleaner" white, while the warzone plus is ever so slightly more "off"white.
Has anybody else made this observation or might it only come from the way the fabrics were stored?

agbassano

Reaction score

I'd be in for this as well. I have to size up on most sweaters if I want the arms to be long enough, and then the neck opening ends up being too big and it looks sloppy.

Forgot to post this pic the other day, sky blue oxford...I'm really loving this fabric:

Looks great! Collar height and point length details? Many thanks :)

Dingusberry

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are there any medium weight white oxfords? Seems like the warzone and warzone plus are pretty heavy. I'm looking for more of a year-round workhorse OCBD.
+1

And maybe a fabric with the same softness as the Sky Blue Oxford or Classic Blue Oxford.

Beatlegeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Looks great! Collar height and point length details? Many thanks :)

Thanks! Someone else asked for measurements a while ago and I completely forgot. I'll measure the shirt when I get home tonight and post some numbers here.

variancelog

Reaction score
Hello, I've been following this thread for some time but have never posted here.

In the samples I have, the Warzone is more off-white than the Warzone plus. I have taken good pictures of all the fabrics and can post them if anyone is interested. The photos are color calibrated and are useful for comparing both the color and the transparency of the fabrics.

Tommi

Reaction score
^ Yes, please!

Sounds strange that people have mixed opinions on which one of the Warzone fabrics is off-white and which one is not...

Last edited:

variancelog

Reaction score
Here are the swatches I have on hand. Note that the Warzone sample is one of my shirts after two washes, although I have not noticed a change in color. Photos were taken with a flash and calibrated with an X-Rite colorchecker.

Churchill W

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

In the samples I have, the Warzone is more off-white than the Warzone plus. I have taken good pictures of all the fabrics and can post them if anyone is interested. The photos are color calibrated and are useful for comparing both the color and the transparency of the fabrics.
For those that don't know this, his photos will only be as accurate as your monitor is.

joewmoss

Reaction score
Are there any medium weight white oxfords? Seems like the warzone and warzone plus are pretty heavy. I'm looking for more of a year-round workhorse OCBD.
I'm pretty sure I saw a new white material selection the other day while browsing...or at least I don't recall seeing it there before. I think it's named "the everyday" white shirt if my memory serves me correctly (which it doesn't anymore).

Beatlegeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'm pretty sure I saw a new white material selection the other day while browsing...or at least I don't recall seeing it there before. I think it's named "the everyday" white shirt if my memory serves me correctly (which it doesn't anymore).

There is a white everyday shirt, just saw it on their website. Not sure what kind of fabric it is though...it just says 100% cotton mid weight fabric. It doesn't really look like an oxford.

Luxire - add this to the 2014 wish list, mid weight white oxford fabric!

joewmoss

Reaction score
There is a white everyday shirt, just saw it on their website. Not sure what kind of fabric it is though...it just says 100% cotton mid weight fabric. It doesn't really look like an oxford.

Luxire - add this to the 2014 wish list, mid weight white oxford fabric!
It looks very similar to some OTR shirts I got on sale from JAB a couple years ago. It's a woven material and most definitely, not off-white....it's a fabric that can worn year round. I was considering it but the two OTR's I have are in good condition and one o fthe few JAB shirts that weren't actually 2+ sizes bigger than what tags claim. So, I couldn't justify it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads