• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

JubeiSpiegel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Let the majority speak...

+1 on mill info please :D

First shirt arrives Monday, can't wait to see it! :bounce2:

Nathan5653

Reaction score
For those of you who have ordered are you submitting shirt measurements or body measurements?
All the positive reviews here make me really want to give a shot. If you gave body measurements did the shirt come out as wanted? or were tweaks needed?
Cheers.

The site uses shirt measurements but I emailed them and received instructions on how to use body measurements.

Just purchased a navy chambray shirt. Theresa was really helpful and replied to all my messages extremely quickly.

ShirtGod

Reaction score
Let the majority speak...
+1 on mill info please
biggrin.gif

First shirt arrives Monday, can't wait to see it!
bounce2.gif

Dude. Buy the shirt, don't buy the shirt. Who cares if its from a Thomas Mason mill.

Almost all the shirts are priced to move around SEVENTY dollars with ZERO additional shipping cost. And the customer service is absolutely amazing. I've had to have the sleeves on the same shirt fixed twice (my fault both times) and they are like "no problem, send it back". What more do you want from this company???

taxgenius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What does this mean?

120% Premium Cotton, 80/2

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
What does this mean?
120% Premium Cotton, 80/2

Its actually 100%. There was an error in our upload file for the last few fabrics we added. Will have them corrected
shog[1].gif

Rankiz

Reaction score

Dude. Buy the shirt, don't buy the shirt. Who cares if its from a Thomas Mason mill.

Almost all the shirts are priced to move around SEVENTY dollars with ZERO additional shipping cost. And the customer service is absolutely amazing. I've had to have the sleeves on the same shirt fixed twice (my fault both times) and they are like "no problem, send it back". What more do you want from this company???
So you consider it bad to make suggestion for improvements?

akatsuki

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes, Luxire is a deal,. but I've made some suggestions since I want them to do well (just to be clear, if it is between keeping prices low and doing things better, I still will take low prices).

Just put in an order for pique tux shirt with 2 detachable collars, white matching waistcoat and one casual shirt.

ryewo[i dmfsOZI490w

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Useless contribution ^^. I haven't bought any Luxire shirts as yet, but the time is getting very near; I can't wait.

SeamasterLux

Reaction score

The fact that they have a very good customer service helps a lot their business. The same goes with Amazon.com. But would you buy a no-name TV or a Samsung TV on amazon.com?

Personally, I'd prefer to know it's a Samsung one.

Bottom line, I think most people here want to know which mill the fabric is from because they care. If you don't, that's your opinion and you won't care when you see the mill but for the rest of us, it's a valuable piece of information.

Zarium

Reaction score

It matters. Like many have already stated, it actually helps their business. For the more informed, they'd be more inclined to buy a shirt made up from fabric from Thomas Mason than a nondescript one. And I'd like to think more than just a few of Luxire's orders come from this forum; where most are of the more informed crowd.

It was just a suggestion that many echoed after Luxire said they were considering removing the fabric's provenance in their shirt descriptions. Don't have to get so uptight about it. Luxire has amazing customer service and we all know it.

Perhaps you don't care where they source their fabrics from; be it from China or Italy. But to answer your question of "Who cares if its from a Thomas Mason mill." - most of us here do.

cbfn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
May I ask what the thinnest oxford cloth you got are? I already have some shirts in a thicker oxford cloth, but under sweater I find it more comfortable with a less coarse fabric.

Zarium

Reaction score
I received my 2nd order from Luxire yesterday. Batch of 4 shirts.

As always, communication and shipping were top-tier.

The amended measurements are also perfect. The shirts are a very good fit now. I'd say perfect; but perfection is subjective.

There are quite a few errors though, and I will be returning three shirts. Luxire has agreed to remake them and amend the issues accordingly, so I will hold back for now. Once I receive the amended shirts I will post a detailed explanation. But I believe it'll all be fine - they've nailed the toughest part already; the fit. These are simply minor stylistic issues.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
May I ask what the thinnest oxford cloth you got are? I already have some shirts in a thicker oxford cloth, but under sweater I find it more comfortable with a less coarse fabric.

In which color/style are you looking for?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads