1. Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.

Kapital - hippies, Japanese farmers and post-apocalypse survivors

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by ManofKent, Nov 10, 2015.

1. bry2000

bry2000 Distinguished Member

Would be interested to see that ^ in a fit. It looks so cropped.

2. peachfuzzmcgee

peachfuzzmcgee Member

Definitely wanted that rider so hard, but knowing my luck I'd get shit on it. White anything scares me, can't wait to see you rocking it though.

3. Gus

Gus Stylish Dinosaur Dubiously Honored

I was in Cotton Sheep last week in San Francisco. So many interesting Kapital items. I don't step to far out of typical fits and styles but this coat I thought was very cool and special. I'm 6'2" and 180 and it seemed too large for me in size 5. But I was tempted. I think had it been a bit more fitted I would have gone for it.

IMG_8131.jpg

4. FlyingMonkey

FlyingMonkey Distinguished Member

I have this piece. I love it.

5. Gus

Gus Stylish Dinosaur Dubiously Honored

Not surprised. It has just the right amount of added distressed detail combined with a practical fit. Wish it had been a size 4

6. CityHunter

CityHunter Distinguished Member

I saw it there too...amazing piece. Other than that, the selling point for me is that it was literally the only size 5 I've ever seen Kapital put out, which would be perfect for me.

Does anyone know of any other size 5 things out there?

7. maregmareg

maregmareg Well-Known Member

How is this beach fleece kakashi btw? Is this rather thick and dense fabric or more on lighter side? Would it be fine for spring layering piece or too warm?

8. Alexidb

Alexidb Senior Member

9. supermang

supermang Well-Known Member

I'd say the beach fleece fabric definitely on the thicker side, more so than a typical sweatshirt. It should serve well as a casual spring outer but would probably be too thick as a mid layer.