• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

J Crew S/S 09 Discussion

BBSLM

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by willy cheesesteak
I would wait. Last year, the cashmere cardigans dropped down to $70.00.

yea I want to wait, but at the same time i dont want them to sell out.

compromises.

Robert

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Returned my vintage white jeans tonight in exchange for a slim fit essential chino. Turns out these jeans are really thin denim, so thin I could see my underwear. Not good.

Warren G.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Robert
Returned my vintage white jeans tonight in exchange for a slim fit essential chino. Turns out these jeans are really thin denim, so thin I could see my underwear. Not good.

Yeah the demin is pretty light.

Hard2Fit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any idea if JCrew has a sale coming up?
I have my eye on a couple items. . .

Warren G.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I only wanted the gray chambray. But I have to wait until July :/[
If those shorts hit about 20-30 bucks..I'm interested in the Grey and Red.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Hard2Fit
Any idea if JCrew has a sale coming up?
I have my eye on a couple items. . .

I need a 20 or 30% discount code for the online store. ;_;

We're approaching the regular sale season for this time of the year so they should put one out soon.

Robert

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
There are many items I wish would go on sale. Seems like the current sale has about run its course.

wannabeagiant

Reaction score
I've been waiting for the white chambray to be restocked but it doesn't look like it's going to be. I emailed jcrew a few weeks ago and they said they weren't reordered. I was hoping it was just a case of customer service not having full info. Are they in stores? I'm in Canada but am going to New York in a couple months. Just hoping, I guess.

Robert

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I've been in the store several times over the past several weeks, have not seen the white chambray.

I've got my eye on the regular chambray, but it really needs to drop from that $98 tag.

wannabeagiant

Reaction score
Thanks. I'm probably out of luck.

If anybody has the white chambray in medium and wants to sell it, I would be interested. I also have the dark blue and grey chambrays (both new) that I would be willing to trade for it.

pokpok

Reaction score
Originally Posted by VolsVolsVols
Why on earth are there no new critter pants?

same here...

its funny how the jcrew stores i go to are reselling assorted shorts from previous seasons for retail price again
frown.gif

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member