• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

aythsu

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Avery. I've only just recently gotten into the world of clothing and building up knowledge to build a wardrobe for myself. Throughout this process, I hope to establish my own style.

Hifilover

Reaction score
Hi all, I am new to this forum. I am interested in bespoke suits, dress shoes, boots as well as watches. Wish to learn something from u guys and share with u too when I am ready.

Parmezans

Reaction score
Hi guys. :)
I'm 19 years old and a freshman in college.
I recently started paying attention to my style, reading style blogs
and forums, finding out about proper fit, colors etc.

skylerp

Reaction score
hi everyone - i'm 16, i'm a bit of a sweater junkie, j. crew is a favorite but i like all kinds. lambswool and merino are personal favorites in terms of material. that's really all i'm here for!

Last edited:

BossMoore

Reaction score
Hey, I'm 19 years old and I'm freshman in college. I just recently started worrying about my style and my image. I hope this forum can help me take take my wardrobe to the next level.

scubaru

Reaction score
Already posted in the forum but why not post about me.

I'm a 23 yr old college senior for Manufacturing Engineering.

I race my Subaru WRX in AutoX, scuba dive, camp, climb, travel and try to enjoy what I can from my last few months as a college guy!

kinglogzz

Reaction score
Hey my name is King. I love pink dolphin, bape, and thats it for streetwear. And way wear. I like hugo boss and john varvatos

Finally there is a fresh organic street wear brand!! WAY WEAR ORGANICS from San Clemente, CA has taken over.

The owner is 21 and has financed it himself. The clothes are soo fresh and new. The only WAY to describe WAY WEAR Summer ’13 line is a dash of high class hip hop and the imagery of the the beach life. www.waywearlife.com

Cashmir

Reaction score
hello I'm Ian. I joined this forum to talk about clothes, maybe post some fits, and occasionally use the marketplace to find items I can't find elsewhere. I live in the midwest and work in the clothing industry.

metrofleece

Reaction score
Hi I'm from the east coast...Brooklyn, NY

I work in wall street so I'm usually dressed up in khakis, button down and tie during the week. On the weekends I keep it casual.

I also started my own tie company. All handcrafted in Brooklyn. Check out the instagram and follow:

@v_emmmanuel

I love clothes and that's why I joined styleforum

MarkD

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm Mark. I'm 26 and work as an engineer in Orlando, FL - it's a bit of a sartorial wasteland, but at least we've got an Allen Edmonds store. I'm starting to get in the habit of dumping my expendable income into nicer clothing, and I figured it was time to sign up here after lurking for a while.

makeupwords

Reaction score
Hello all.

I'm 32 and live in New York City. I'm originally from a dairy farming town in the middle of the country but I now know Brooklyn as my home. I'm a designer (graphic, not fashion) and I've worked with, and for, some fashion brands in addition to having lots of peers involved in the industry.

I'm just looking to better understand classic men's fashion and give myself the knowledge to buy great pieces and have a strong and reliable wardrobe that ranged from nicely tailored suits to classic weekend casual wear.

I used to reject "dressing up" as teenager who loved punk rock and being different, and I guess I haven't changed much except that as a designer, we are expected to look a certain way. To dress down, to wear that graphic t-shirt with the blazer and some converse (if you are getting fancy for a meeting). For those reasons, I wanted to dress nicer. I didn't want to wear cargo shorts and old band t-shirts everyday like I was perpetually in art school.

I'm not interested in wearing a brand, but i'm interested in the quality that can come with it. I'd choose well made and no-name over hastily made and brand-name. That said, the best shopping experience Iv'e had was at the Paul Smith store in SoHo and I've found in the last few years that when you put on something that truly fits, it's special and you recognize it right away. That's the feeling i'm looking for now when I buy new clothes.

I hope I can learn a lot on this forum and maybe even share some thoughts with everyone.

Best

Matth3w

Reaction score
I'm a lawyer in solo practice. I do a lot of criminal defense work, some family law, and some personal injury work. I go to court a lot. I wear a suit (or close to it) almost every day. I spend way too much time in my car. When I'm not lawyering, I like to work in my garden, fiddle with technology, surf (the ocean), and make things out of wood. I'm here at SF because I like to make informed wardrobe purchases.

tom delgado

Reaction score
Hallo! My name's Thomas and I post from Italy. Since now I've only taken from this forum (thanks all for precious infos!), hope in the future to be able to give some small contributions. I love hand made leather shoes..possibly the English way even if we're quite good makers here in Italy...
I'm Happy to join.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads