Introduce yourself.

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by LA Guy, Aug 15, 2011.

Tags:
  1. jshwalker

jshwalker Member

Hello everybody, I'm Shawn.
    18 years old, new to the site, came seeking advice. Been interested in expanding my knowledge on men's fashion on how to dress well for a while now. Can't wait to start contributing.

2. jm722

jm722 Member

Hi all, I've been lurking on here for a while. I'm former military and now in law school. I really enjoy dressing well and have been reading a lot on here already

3. jm722

jm722 Member

Sorry, double post

Last edited: Apr 24, 2013

4. johnxwolf

johnxwolf New Member

Hi I'm new to Style forum and my name is john and I'm a co-owner of a streetwear brand called Trials & Triumph. We started it last November and we're on our 5th collection now. We've just updated our webstore so check us out...our clothes are reasonably priced seeing that we just started out...Give us some feedback and harsh criticism so we can continue to grow. Thanks guys
    http://www.trialsandtriumph.com/
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Bungle

Bungle Member

Hi guys, I found SF through reddit and thought I'd quit lurking! I'm getting married later this year and I'm in the process of pinning down the exact details of the suits for my groomsmen and myself. Cheers!

6. Cirred

Cirred Member

Hello everyone, I'm a long-time lurker (as in years) and decided to finally join and post a bit. I'm a high school science teacher in MN.

7. Onur Aybar

Onur Aybar Member

Hello everyone. My name is Onur. I came across the forum recently and joined. I work in advertising and have been around the fashion and beauty industry for a while on the creative end of the business. Mostly working on advertising but as of late I've been designing products and working on general operations for a skincare brand based in California.

I'm looking forward to learning more about fashion and getting to know everyone here!

8. jackyleec

jackyleec Member

Hello, Styleforum members. My name is jacky. I was recommended to this forum by a friend

9. Archer

Archer Member

Hey guys.

I'm from Sydney Australia. I tend to wear classic items and have been interested in men's fashion for a few years now.

Archer

10. pdxmatt

pdxmatt Member

Hello! I'm Matt. I've been lurking for a few weeks, mostly looking at suits, shoes, and trench coats. Look forward to chatting with all of you.

11. rockabillymike

rockabillymike New Member

Hi there guys. My name is Mike Im 47. My laptop is down and all I have to "work " with is my bloody android phone lol. But as soon as my laptop is up n going I will definitely post. I'm happily married have 3 lovely kids. `dogs n my sewing machine lol

Last edited: Apr 27, 2013

12. SimonPeters

SimonPeters Member

Hi Everyone,

I'm Simon, a 29 year old who works in the media industry. I found the forum while searching for advice to improve my look. I'm hoping this place can help :)

13. vvinta

vvinta Member

Hi all, my name is Henry and I'm 16 years old. I love music, snowboarding, clothes, and my cat. I tend to dress pretty simply, but I'm interested in expanding my horizons. Looking forward to my stay here haha

14. The Dentist

The Dentist Well-Known Member

I'm the Dentist. I'm not really a doctor.

My clothing is all about appearing powerful and intimidating.

15. joey 928

joey 928 New Member

Hello dear sirs,i am joey 928,a purveyor of fine men's couture and a designer of it as well,and i seek to learn more and fellowship with other collectors and meet new bespoke shoe and suit makers as well,kind regards i am also a collector of vintage homburgs and fedora's,walking sticks as well,kind regards