• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I need advice on how to dress to clubs, please help =)

perfectson

Reaction score
I am not disagreeing with you there. My point was simply that the OP is 16 yrs old and recommending an expensive outfit is not the best option and not the best advice for someone new to clubs. In all likelihood of age women would not care so he should wear what he is comfortable in. I have seen very few 16 yr old pull of a sportscoat well
biggrin.gif

they tend to like baggier clothes at that age, especially the last few years. If he gets it tailors correctly, he could pull it off. Long as he's not wearing a tailored sports coat with skinny jeans hanging off his back side.

akatsuki

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can't belied that people suggested he check out SW&D when everyone knows that AAAC is where it is at.

hyt123

Reaction score
To all of you who actually gave me guidance on what to wear, rather than being a complete douche bag to a 16 year old on the internet : thank you very much =) @ recondite,douglas,lalaland, and frankie22. This thread is completely serious and I am aware I am too young to be clubbing in America, but I am from Europe and it is not frowned upon. To those who were concerned about my schooling, I am an honors student, everybody should have some time to go clubbing on the weekends. Anyways, thanks to those who helped!

The police here don't give a flying **** if you're from Mars. Our laws apply to everyone, and special flowers from Europe are not exempted.

I am 16 years old and live in Miami Beach, Florida. Although I am too young to be clubbing, my parents are very friendly with the major club owners and will allow me to go whenever I please. I dont know if anybody here is familiar with the clubs in South Beach but the good ones are Mansion and Liv, and they are High Class but still have that Miami flash to them. Lately ive been shopping up a storm in anticipaction of clubbing, but have yet to find a cool, aggresive, and urban types of shoes and shirts. I would greatly appreciate advice on some nice sneakers and shirts to wear, or overall clothing in general to wear. I am most likely going to stick to louis vuitton belts. Thanks =)

I suggest that your parents take some remedial classes in parenting, because they obviously missed the part about setting rules and establishing boundaries. Living in a civilized society means understanding the reasons for laws and the consequences for breaking them. The sooner your parents teach you this, the better off an adult you'll be one day.

So(cal)Steezy

Reaction score
Enjoy your youth. Don't get into the clubbing scene at 16. I don't even know what a 16 year old what do at a REAL club...
Drink? No. Meet people? Doubtfully - no one will be interested. Talk to girls? I have never known a 21 year old girl interested in a 16 year old. I'm not sure anybody would notice what a 16 year old is wearing, just the fact that he looks 16.

I'm not trying to suck your fun. I just think that instead of burning out on clubs at a premature age (when you really can't have fun anyway) it's better to wait as the majority of your age group and peers will do so. I would go once in a while, but don't overdue it.

capua

Reaction score

The police here don't give a flying **** if you're from Mars. Our laws apply to everyone, and special flowers from Europe are not exempted.

Living in a civilized society means understanding the reasons for laws and the consequences for breaking them.

This truly is pathetic. Hyt123 are you high school civic's class teacher or are you enrolled in the police academy? On page three you basically called this kid a criminal. Why don't you get a life?

Lax28

Reaction score

I suggest that your parents take some remedial classes in parenting, because they obviously missed the part about setting rules and establishing boundaries. Living in a civilized society means understanding the reasons for laws and the consequences for breaking them. The sooner your parents teach you this, the better off an adult you'll be one day.

You sound like, a *****.

orthofrancis

Reaction score
I don't think he needs to worry about any girls in the club, as he will be too young for any of them. Even if another 16-17 year old sneaks in there, they will want to talk to talk to the 18-21 year olds.

The Shia LaBoeuf look is a bit too mature probably, but might make him incognito in the club.

musicguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So, you're going by yourself to the club, huh? That's fun. Oh, maybe you're going with your parents. Yeah BOIIIII

SOUTH BEACH WITH MOM AND POP
GOT IN A CLUB THAT RAWKS
BRING OVER THE CRISTAL, JUST ONE GLASS
FEELING TIPSY, YEAH BOIII
CAP TURNED BACKWARDS
ICE ON MY FINGERS AND MY TOES AND I'M A TAURUS

If you're still intent on going by yourself, check this out:

www.lastnightsparty.com

Merlin Bronques goes to some of the hottest parties around the world. Celebrities are at many of the clubs he goes to. Be careful, there's some bewbs on the site. View it when mom and pop aren't looking.

Last edited:

hyt123

Reaction score
I don't think he needs to worry about any girls in the club, as he will be too young for any of them. Even if another 16-17 year old sneaks in there, they will want to talk to talk to the 18-21 year olds.
The Shia LaBoeuf look is a bit too mature probably, but might make him incognito in the club.

I don't think anybody was worried about the girls. Assuming they aren't completely marsupialed or incapacitated they're not going to mistake a 16 year old boy for a man, no matter how he's dressed.

Lol@16yoOPcallingsomebodyapussybtw. What's the matter, sober girls at school won't give you the time of day so you need to try your moves on drunk grownups?

Last edited:

Lax28

Reaction score
So, you're going by yourself to the club, huh? That's fun. Oh, maybe you're going with your parents. Yeah BOIIIII
SOUTH BEACH WITH MOM AND POP
GOT IN A CLUB THAT RAWKS
BRING OVER THE CRISTAL, JUST ONE GLASS
FEELING TIPSY, YEAH BOIII
CAP TURNED BACKWARDS
ICE ON MY FINGERS AND MY TOES AND I'M A TAURUS
If you're still intent on going by yourself, check this out:
www.lastnightsparty.com
Merlin Bronques goes to some of the hottest parties around the world. Celebrities are at many of the clubs he goes to. Be careful, there's some bewbs on the site. View it when mom and pop aren't looking.

All my friends are very wealthy, we all have connections. Sick poem btw, very appreciative.

I don't think anybody was worried about the girls. Assuming they aren't completely marsupialed or incapacitated they're not going to mistake a 16 year old boy for a man, no matter how he's dressed.

Lol@16yoOPcallingsomebodyapussybtw. What's the matter, sober girls at school won't give you the time of day so you need to try your moves on drunk grownups?

Judging by your picture, you're a fat asian/foreigner who needs to start working out. Im pretty sure you have bigger **** than my ex-girlfriend. You know nothing about my life, so don't even start to judge. My friends and I just want to start clubbing, for fun. Im also quite good looking, so I personally dont believe ill have trouble making "moves on drunk grownups." Have a good life, thanks for stopping bye.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads