1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

I need advice on how to dress to clubs, please help =)

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Lax28, Apr 16, 2012.

1. perfectson

perfectson Active Member

they tend to like baggier clothes at that age, especially the last few years. If he gets it tailors correctly, he could pull it off. Long as he's not wearing a tailored sports coat with skinny jeans hanging off his back side.

2. Trompe le Monde

Trompe le Monde Senior member

this whole thread smells like hair grease

unsubscribed.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2012
  3. Jackie Treehorn

Jackie Treehorn Senior member

Lax28 has spoken. My heart is broken.

:(

4. musicguy

musicguy Senior member

5. akatsuki

akatsuki Senior member

I can't belied that people suggested he check out SW&D when everyone knows that AAAC is where it is at.

6. hyt123

hyt123 Senior member

The police here don't give a flying fuck if you're from Mars. Our laws apply to everyone, and special flowers from Europe are not exempted.

I suggest that your parents take some remedial classes in parenting, because they obviously missed the part about setting rules and establishing boundaries. Living in a civilized society means understanding the reasons for laws and the consequences for breaking them. The sooner your parents teach you this, the better off an adult you'll be one day.

1 person likes this.
  7. So(cal)Steezy

So(cal)Steezy Member

Enjoy your youth. Don't get into the clubbing scene at 16. I don't even know what a 16 year old what do at a REAL club...
    Drink? No. Meet people? Doubtfully - no one will be interested. Talk to girls? I have never known a 21 year old girl interested in a 16 year old. I'm not sure anybody would notice what a 16 year old is wearing, just the fact that he looks 16.

I'm not trying to suck your fun. I just think that instead of burning out on clubs at a premature age (when you really can't have fun anyway) it's better to wait as the majority of your age group and peers will do so. I would go once in a while, but don't overdue it.

2 people like this.
  8. capua

capua Senior member

This truly is pathetic. Hyt123 are you high school civic's class teacher or are you enrolled in the police academy? On page three you basically called this kid a criminal. Why don't you get a life?

9. Lax28

Lax28 Member

You sound like, a pussy.

10. JubeiSpiegel

JubeiSpiegel Senior member

11. orthofrancis

orthofrancis Senior member

I don't think he needs to worry about any girls in the club, as he will be too young for any of them. Even if another 16-17 year old sneaks in there, they will want to talk to talk to the 18-21 year olds.

The Shia LaBoeuf look is a bit too mature probably, but might make him incognito in the club.

12. musicguy

musicguy Senior member

So, you're going by yourself to the club, huh? That's fun. Oh, maybe you're going with your parents. Yeah BOIIIII

SOUTH BEACH WITH MOM AND POP
    GOT IN A CLUB THAT RAWKS
    BRING OVER THE CRISTAL, JUST ONE GLASS
    FEELING TIPSY, YEAH BOIII
    CAP TURNED BACKWARDS
    ICE ON MY FINGERS AND MY TOES AND I'M A TAURUS

If you're still intent on going by yourself, check this out:

www.lastnightsparty.com

Merlin Bronques goes to some of the hottest parties around the world. Celebrities are at many of the clubs he goes to. Be careful, there's some bewbs on the site. View it when mom and pop aren't looking.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2012
  13. hyt123

hyt123 Senior member

I don't think anybody was worried about the girls. Assuming they aren't completely retarded or incapacitated they're not going to mistake a 16 year old boy for a man, no matter how he's dressed.

Lol@16yoOPcallingsomebodyapussybtw. What's the matter, sober girls at school won't give you the time of day so you need to try your moves on drunk grownups?

14. Lax28

Lax28 Member

All my friends are very wealthy, we all have connections. Sick poem btw, very appreciative.

Judging by your picture, you're a fat asian/foreigner who needs to start working out. Im pretty sure you have bigger tits than my ex-girlfriend. You know nothing about my life, so don't even start to judge. My friends and I just want to start clubbing, for fun. Im also quite good looking, so I personally dont believe ill have trouble making "moves on drunk grownups." Have a good life, thanks for stopping bye.

15. plei89

plei89 Senior member

Rofl, I would laugh if I saw a 16 year old kid at the club trying to hit on girls :lol:

1 person likes this.
  16. Elegantly Wasted

Elegantly Wasted Senior member

This is a US based website and you are from Europe. It seems that you are the foreigner. :slapfight:

17. Lax28

Lax28 Member

Key word, from. I was born in Florida. I've lived in Europe for the past 12 years, therefore I am a citizen of the United States.

And even so that doesn't exempt him form having gargantuous man-titties.

18. Steve Smith

Steve Smith Senior member

Le double v.

Does it occur to anyone that the OP is a troll?

19. GBR

GBR Senior member

Frequently.

20. Douglas

Douglas Senior member

It is worth noting that the OP said he was 18 then edited to 16.