• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures)

Gdot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

What shop is this, what other models do they have, what sizes are left in the Cannes, and are you going to provide a proxy? :D

+1

That's a stellar price. I'm a UK 7 in G&G. :devil:

To the OP, The color will darken a bit with age. And that process can be accelerated with polish. This really is a shoe for sport coats and trousers, not suits. The color should look well with very light to medium toned trousers - I wouldn't think they would look well with darker colors.

Last edited:

Gdot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Almost enough... thats an AWESOME job. I was just playing poker with someone who did the same thing. He was a little arrogant though. :)

Thanks!

Regarding your poker partner, it takes a LOT of self confidence to convince clients how they should spend a few hundred million dollars on something they really don't understand. Sometimes that confidence can bleed over into arrogance. The design business is vast sea of temperamental egos, imagined superstars and artistic emotional sorts.

Sorry if my colleque was a butt head. :embar:

Last edited:

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Sorry if my colleque was a butt head. :embar:

Don't be! He was too busy talking about his installations to pay attention to my bluffs.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

What shop is this, what other models do they have, what sizes are left in the Cannes, and are you going to provide a proxy? :D

this.

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

The color should look well with very light to medium toned trousers - I wouldn't think they would look well with darker colors.

dark pine is greenish?

why do you think it won't go with navy or charcoal? not sure about lighter colours. hey, you're in design...

Gdot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fritzl - they are in vintage pine which is actually a light tan.

Last edited:

Pengranger

Reaction score
I haven't posted here for ages! This is one from a while ago but I still love my Wigmores :D

DSC_0057.jpg

DSC_0051.jpg

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
very cool, nice to finally get some shoes up in here. :)

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Fritzl - they are in vintage pine which is actually a light tan.

oops. thank you. wasn't succesful in finding a colour chart.

Ivon

Reaction score
Has anybody have experience ordering G&G online from Edwards of Manchester? Their prices are competitive with Bespoke England and the Armoury, but seems they throw in lasted trees, not sure about BE or Armoury.

Gdot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They throw in EDWARDS OF MANCHESTER non lasted trees. They don't even offer G&G lasted trees at Edwards of Manchester as far as I know. I ordered and received a pair of G&G Grants from them. Everything was fine but unremarkable in terms of shipping/service/etc. But I believe they have raised their prices to match Bespoke Englands pricing.

Bespoke England is a site supporter and Nick will give you wonderful personal service, as well as offer you lasted trees (for a price). I highly recommend Bespoke England and Nick. I have no experience with the Armoury but they seem to be well regarded.

Last edited:

Frank the sheep

Reaction score
I´ve been thinking of buying the St James II for quite some time but i need some fit advice. I´m going to order them from Bespoke England and right now they have 7.5E and 7F... i have a couple of CJ, most of them in 7.5E that fit nice but not snug. Before christmas i bought a Clifford (last337) in 7E that was very snug at first but after some wears it fit snug, which i like. The perfect fit would probably be 7.25E :)
I´m a couple of days away of knowing if i get a new job or not. If i get it i will pull the trigger right away :D

Vintage cherry is a stunning color! :worship2: Anyone own a pair in VC and can post a pic or two?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads