• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

G & G and EG shoes on sale at Edwards of Manchester

SuitedDx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I have found that they don't usually charge MTO unless they really have to. If you need something changed then you can't get away from the MTO, but if it is just a model and size which is not on their website, I am sure they will arrange it for you without the extra charge.

Mark has been excellent so far. I inquired about a stock design but not a typical color so I'll see. If not, I do plan to pick up the Inverness and a C&J. Thought about G&G but I don't want to immediately splurge on them yet; I have a MTO Wigmore that should be coming in the next few months. AS/C&J/EG gives me a nice range of price/quality and I know the fits well.

After this, I REALLY need to stop... :brick:

About 3 years ago I think I only had 1 pair of EGs, now they've multiplied like Tribbles.

Cuttingboard

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I wouldn't go F on 202, it's a wider last. You could definitely do E, which is basically US D. Others may chime in or you can head to the EG appreciation thread.

F width is my only width option. Thanks for the info!

deep5pace

Reaction score
This thread is brilliant!!

I've been waiting for an opportunity to justify the purchase of an Edward Green shoes for more than a year. They're slightly above my usual price range and I didn't know they can do MTO.

Just dropped an e-mail to Mark asking about either westminster or dover.

Hope to hear from him soon.

jdanielca

Reaction score
If only I knew my size, I can just get one, you guys keep talking about lasts n what not, which I gather to be the finer shape of the shoe, the wooden mold thing. Now the rtw from G&G wigmore what last is that on and is there a pic some place? Also is there someone out that can someone help me with sizing, this would be my first proper shoe, my feet hurt easy and I've always avoided them. Sorry for the hijack.

chobochobo

Rubber Chicken
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
The Wigmore is on TG73. I wouldn't get G&Gs particularly the Wigmore for your first 'proper' shoe if you haven't worked out your actual size.

aj_del

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the PSA. Bought a pair of CJ Chepstow.

I hope they have all the listed sizes in stock

jdanielca

Reaction score

Yeah, that would be a very risky thing to do...

Which is why I can't buy them online during the sale, I realised, sighhhhhh sucks, I am trying to determine what sizes they have in store (london) and head down there to try them out and buy them if they fit.

jdanielca

Reaction score

The Wigmore is on TG73. I wouldn't get G&Gs particularly the Wigmore for your first 'proper' shoe if you haven't worked out your actual size.

Some websites have diagrams of the last shapes goes G&G? Thanks for the info btw. And yeah I'd have to try them.

Frank the sheep

Reaction score

Which is why I can't buy them online during the sale, I realised, sighhhhhh sucks, I am trying to determine what sizes they have in store (london) and head down there to try them out and buy them if they fit.

How could you buy them, i only see six pairs of GG on the website and Wigmore is not one of them?

jdanielca

Reaction score
Didn't some people say that they might do models not shown? Anyways I am gonna visit G&G directly :) problem solved its only £100+ potential savings, it's a curry house dinner, not the end of the world, great if possible but seeing how I don't know what fits the point is moot.

Mute

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Frigging awesome. I need to order something. Hmmmm.....Inverness or Oundle......

steveoly

Reaction score
Ugggh, I stumbled upon this thread last night with quite a few shots of Jameson in my system. Long story short, a pair of G&G St. James II is on it's way.

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Might be time to finally pick up a pair of Westminsters!!

I'll sleep on it.

Thanks to the OP!

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads