• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I don't think there are any fix to that unless you let the cobbler grind down the rest of the sole to even it out and then place a layer of rubber sole. I can see it looking weird though and if your sneakers sole are white you maybe out of luck. Someone here had their sneakers topied before, on their KVAs I think. I didn't like it but most here said it looked alright.

airblaster503

Reaction score
Originally Posted by sq4you
case in point why you shouldn't take roids.

meanwhile, some of us actually like to talk about sneakers.

absolutely sick:
6_P11---LANVIN---AM5PBM1VLT5A117_1_P.JPG

These are terrible IMO. Lanvin needs to go back to the old style of hightops from several years ago and actually make them in good colors, their new shoes continue to suck.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
terrible and clunky

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fan of the black lanvins. Not the others though. I missed out on the red captoes that I wanted this season =/

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I think Lanvin needs to release different color variations of those red toes.

bawlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by devinmacd33
Dunno if anyone's interested but YSL Ypsilon are onsale here: http://www.boutiqueduo.com/product/y...h-top-sneakers
Ship from Canada, grey ones on the Saks' site are 600
they have a few lanvin and MMM as well

I literally just yelled out the loudest **** ever after seeing those black MMM mid's for $249 but not in my size.

More more time - ****

cchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bawlin
I literally just yelled out the loudest **** ever after seeing those black MMM mid's for $249 but not in my size.

More more time - ****

you could have gotten them for 207 from the mmm online store with the 40% plus extra using the yoox code

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 104 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 103 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads