1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by jet, Apr 12, 2010.

1. jet

jet Senior member

About 4 years too late postem up.

No garbage dunks, adidas or hypebeast ish please thanks.

2. AR_Six

AR_Six Senior member

3. twylo

twylo Well-Known Member

Want these to be my summer kicks..

[​IMG] (HURRY UP AND SELL THESE TO ME DEKA)

[​IMG]

4. fettuccine

fettuccine Active Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  5. lmaozedong

lmaozedong Senior member

^^ this is why this thread was never made been on a raf sneaker trip lately: digging the green astros on forwardforward, though $700 is way out of my range for sneakers: [​IMG] also [​IMG] also been feelin the black velcro lows on yoox for a long long time. too bad theyre not in my size or i woulda copped over the weekend sale for sure.

6. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

[​IMG]

I like Raf Simons sneakers but those look too much like Nike Vandals to me.

7. Robert

Robert Senior member

Am I a sneaker Nazi if I declare that the only sneakers even worth thinking of owning are Converse (Chucks and JPs) and Spring Court?

8. AR_Six

AR_Six Senior member

also been feelin the black velcro lows on yoox for a long long time. too bad theyre not in my size or i woulda copped over the weekend sale for sure.
    Yeah I saw those. They're in my size but I'm not feeling them.
    Am I a sneaker Nazi if I declare that the only sneakers even worth thinking of owning are Converse (Chucks and JPs) and Spring Court?
    I dunno about nazi references but it'd be a pretty dumb thing to say without adding "for me" in there somewhere.

9. Synthese

Synthese Darth Millennial Dubiously Honored Moderator

Here's a noob question: How does the quality of Raf Mainline sneaks compare to other high-end brands? I know Raf by Raf is the diffusion line , etc. etc., but seriously the RxR sneakers I have are utter garbage. I can only assume that the mainlines are leagues ahead, but still...? Now I'm scared.

10. snake

snake Senior member

I don't own many sneakers, but I will say that my MMM sneaks are my favorite out of the bunch. [​IMG]

11. Robert

Robert Senior member

Yeah I saw those. They're in my size but I'm not feeling them.

I dunno about nazi references but it'd be a pretty dumb thing to say without adding "for me" in there somewhere.

I guess that's what makes me a sneaker Nazi, then, because I mean "for everybody."

12. Kill_switch

Kill_switch Senior member

I don't own many sneakers, but I will say that my MMM sneaks are my favorite out of the bunch.

[​IMG]

my favs too.

13. Spencer

Spencer Senior member

Too many to picture, but I just picked up these...

[​IMG]

14. Robert

Robert Senior member

Not bad. Especially for Nike. Reminds me, I'll make an exception for white Stan Smiths too. And maybe certain old school-ish Addidas.

15. AR_Six

AR_Six Senior member

I guess that's what makes me a sneaker Nazi, then, because I mean "for everybody."
    Really don't understand the source of this desire you seem to have to impose your financial priorities on others.

16. Lynx_the_one

Lynx_the_one Senior member

17. Robert

Robert Senior member

Yes. Awesome. I'd wear those.

18. Robert

Robert Senior member

Really don't understand the source of this desire you seem to have to impose your financial priorities on others.

Financial? Please stop making not any sense.

19. AR_Six

AR_Six Senior member

In terms of chucks, j crew, whatever, you have this thing where it's not worth spending more than X$ (where X is a relatively small number) on a piece of clothing or a fit, which is fine, do your thing. But because you do it you have this missionary attitude where everyone else should too or they're doing something wrong. That is what doesn't make sense.

20. KitAkira

KitAkira Senior member

^^ this is why this thread was never made been on a raf sneaker trip lately: digging the green astros on forwardforward, though $700 is way out of my range for sneakers: [​IMG] also also been feelin the black velcro lows on yoox for a long long time. too bad theyre not in my size or i woulda copped over the weekend sale for sure.
    I kind of like the color for what it is but it'd be hard to pull off, browns are the only colors I can think of that would work with the green And for Jet, [​IMG]