• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Equus Leather - English Handstitched Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate and Review Thread

mrjester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi Mr J,

How about we send you some off cuts? A first hand look is worth a thousand photos and all that! In summation though I'd say our Tobacco is a good match for your Snuff and our Chocolate is close to yours. Our suede is reverse polo saddle butt so the nap is bigger and stronger than your shoes, which I assume is reverse calf so a softer texture.

I hope that helps

Charlie
Great! I'll send you an email :)

Thanks!

Kinglew619

Reaction score
what model and color is similar to the most basic standard utility belt like the ones from corter leather and tanner goods? currently looking through youre site and I'm confused on which belt to get.

also how many oz's does the belt weigh and what is the width? thanks

Equus Leather

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

how much is shipping to the US?

Shipping for 1 - 2 belt to the US and anywhere outside the EU is £13.75. For more than that we have a flat rate of £21.50 no matter the weight. This is for Royal Mail International Signed for, we can organise other services if needs be at the appropriate prices

Charlie

Equus Leather

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

what model and color is similar to the most basic standard utility belt like the ones from corter leather and tanner goods? currently looking through youre site and I'm confused on which belt to get.

also how many oz's does the belt weigh and what is the width? thanks

In all honesty thats quite a difficult question to answer. We have a lot of choice and a lot of options - standard isnt somthing we cover on the website really!

We can certainly make a belt that will do what you want. Assuming you want a Brass Roller Buckle the belt you want is here. Its made using 9 - 10 oz leather and you can select a width at the bottom of the page, plus colour, size etc, theres lots of choice. If you want heavier leather we can do that to, up to 14 oz plus.

If I can help more drop me a pm, we can go through the options together and find somthing thats just right for you Im sure

Charlir

Equus Leather

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Some more development photos for those who are interested. This is a batch of card cases that are presents for my Ushers and Best Man - they are all scruffy so arent reading this!

First up this is made using a sample of Barenia. It completly comes to life when made into something, the general Barenia hype seems justified I think. This is the 2mm version of the leather so quite a chunky case, the 1.5mm would be better for this if we could get it.

2mm Barenia in Gold, Tan Goatskin lining, Tan edges, hand cut and hand stitched throughout with Ecru Lin Cable

This is another one. This time English Saddle leather, a cousin to the Barenia but fully veg tanned rather than double tanned and waxy rather than oiled. Lovely as well I think though much less famous.

1.5mm English Saddle Hide in Conker, Tan Goatskin lining, Tan edges, also completely handmade, this time with Light Brown Lin Cable . We can get the Saddle hide in 5 colours fairly easily, at least in comparison to the Barenia

A side by side photo, Barenia on the right, Saddle on the left. The Barenia colour is better represented above, difficult to get the colour of both right together.

There are several more but havent taken any more photos as yet..

Charlie

Equus Leather

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Charlie those wallets looks magnificent. I definitely dont need a wallet at any point soon as I have 2 card cases that have yet to be even used.

But a card case would be phenominal

What use is StyleForum if not to find new things you dont need but want anyway! Glad you like them :)

justinkapur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

What use is StyleForum if not to find new things you dont need but want anyway! Glad you like them :)

Oh you are so right sir!

I posted a while back asking but didnt really get any response but is there any pictures with a Panerai with any of your watch straps?

Equus Leather

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Oh you are so right sir!

I posted a while back asking but didnt really get any response but is there any pictures with a Panerai with any of your watch straps?

I have made a few for Pans but I haven't seen any photos personally. One of the owners might be about and oblige though?

justinkapur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I have made a few for Pans but I haven't seen any photos personally. One of the owners might be about and oblige though?

I want to see what one would look like before I purchase. I do need to purchase a medium brown workhorse belt from you at some point in the near future. Any sales that I should wait for?

Equus Leather

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

I want to see what one would look like before I purchase. I do need to purchase a medium brown workhorse belt from you at some point in the near future. Any sales that I should wait for?

Hi Justin,

We're working on the new product ranges at the moment so no plans made for an particularly notable sales as yet. There are the various permanent coupons kicking about on here though that might help.

Quite understand re the strap. Bear in mind the watch straps can be as custom as you want, thick, thin, thick thread, thin thread, etc we can pretty much make whatever you want. Very happy to chat through the options even if you want to wait for some photos before hitting the go button.

None of these are Pans so not what you want, but some customer photos on lighter watches, we can go chunkier than this

Charlie

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads