• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Equus Leather - English Handstitched Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate and Review Thread

Equus Leather

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Choices are nice :)

Absolutely - choice is completely the point of what we do. We may group things together on the website to make it easier to buy things but ultimately you can configure any detail you want of anything you buy from us, as long as we can do what you want well. Everything we sell is made specifically for its owner so little things like thread colour, hole placement, distribution and number for belts, edge colours etc etc are all playable with if people want to and mean you can make something thats unique to you and hopefully works and looks exactly like you want it to.

Charlie

Equus Leather

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Any idea when wallets will be ready for order?

Fairly shortly, but not before September - we're busy getting orders made so we can have a few days off for our wedding! There will be some more prototypes made in the meantime though and Ill post photos as we make them

justinkapur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Fairly shortly, but not before September - we're busy getting orders made so we can have a few days off for our wedding! There will be some more prototypes made in the meantime though and Ill post photos as we make them

Congrats on getting married!

I have a question regarding watch straps. Anyone have a picture of any color on any Panerais?

Salanito

Reaction score
That sounds excellent, good to know for further orders, thanks.
Absolutely - choice is completely the point of what we do. We may group things together on the website to make it easier to buy things but ultimately you can configure any detail you want of anything you buy from us, as long as we can do what you want well. Everything we sell is made specifically for its owner so little things like thread colour, hole placement, distribution and number for belts, edge colours etc etc are all playable with if people want to and mean you can make something thats unique to you and hopefully works and looks exactly like you want it to.

Charlie

Equus Leather

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks all for the kind words and congratulations - all much appreciated!

To answer the question re exotics, we have a source of Croc, Lizard and Ostrich lined up for small leather goods (wallets/watchsraps) in due course once we have the designs sorted. They'll be a little longer than the calf versions though

Charlie

ErikJN

Reaction score
Received my Australian Nut West End a couple of weeks ago, thought I'd drop by this thread to compliment you on the stellar craftsmanship. The belt is beautiful. And, of course, major congrats on the upcoming wedding!

Last edited:

bibs

Reaction score
Got my chocolate suede belt as well and the finish and quality is top-notch as usual.

Congratulations on your wedding Charlie !

Equus Leather

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Charlie, what color leather would you recommend for matching with Allen Edmonds Dark Burnished Brown?  Link to shoe:

http://www.allenedmonds.com/aeonline/producti_SF270_1_40000000001_-1

I got one of your belts in havana (beautiful, by the way!), but it runs a bit dark.  Thanks for any help you (or others) can offer!

Glad you like the belt!

Thats quite a tricky colour, Id say its somewhere between Aus Nut and Dark Havana and its think you'll have judge wether you'd prefer the belt to be too light or too dark if you go for one of our belts. If it where me Id go for Aus Nut I think. Very happy to send samples if you want to take a look first hand though - a samples beats an opinion based on photos!

Charlie

Last edited:

Sergej

Reaction score
Hi everybody,

Would Burgundy or Australian Nut go with both of these shoes? Or should I just get two belts?

I can't decide if the burgundy would be to red for the monks or the Australian nut to brown for the loafers.

Opinions?

jas0nt

Reaction score
Hi Charlie/Dawn

I was wondering if you by chance make custom made wallets? I have one which is a relatively simple design - and was hoping you could recreate it if I were to send you photos/dimensions.

Regards
Jason

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads