• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Oh and BTW.. about 140 Hertling pants arrived today! We've got our hands full with orders at the moment, but we're planning to turn this around and ship all of them by Mon-Tuesday. More units are in-bound for next week.

so just these 2 batches then it's all done? I can't wait, got 4 coming!

sonvolt10

Reaction score
I’ve got a 42 Shashiko if anyone wants it - runs a little small compared to the other Doyle’s so I had to upsize.

Hey Big A, I just received my sized 40 Sashiko from Epaulet yesterday and I can definitely use the 42.

I’ll take it if it’s still available. Sent you a PM

macjedi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
New grey hopsack straight outta the box with 2 inch cuffs :devil:

I like the fit, but thinking about going unfinished on the trousers for my next order; having the modifications dialed in at the tailor … could be a tad shorter and narrower. Also, I specified a sleeve inseam for the first time and they are a bit long. What’s the smallest increment we can specify … 1/4”?

What do you guys think?

7570BEDA-8CD8-489F-8535-B7EA70DE970D.jpeg

D98513D7-6C08-448A-BEA4-3F561BF97AF7.jpeg

paxonus

Reaction score
New grey hopsack straight outta the box with 2 inch cuffs :devil:

I like the fit, but thinking about going unfinished on the trousers for my next order; having the modifications dialed in at the tailor … could be a tad shorter and narrower. Also, I specified a sleeve inseam for the first time and they are a bit long. What’s the smallest increment we can specify … 1/4”?

What do you guys think?

View attachment 950425
View attachment 950426
I have the same issue in sleeve length. One arm longer than the other.

Patrick R

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@macjedi I would leave the sleeve length unfinished. A hem/inseam can be off ½” and it’s not an issue. The sleeve length is more sensitive. I leave body shaping and sleeve length to a local tailor.

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have the same issue in sleeve length. One arm longer than the other.

Or more like it looks like one is longer than the other? I think most people have one arm slightly longer than the other. If you go to your tailor locally he/she would usually marks up from thumb on both arms instead just one side and copy to the other side.

NewYawker

Reaction score
@Epaulet - Mike, i forgot to ask, does Southwick have any seersucker fabrics that can be made up in trousers? I assume they do, if so, still possible to take advantage of the 15% off promo?

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@Epaulet - Mike, i forgot to ask, does Southwick have any seersucker fabrics that can be made up in trousers? I assume they do, if so, still possible to take advantage of the 15% off promo?

@NewYawker oh they absolutely do... drop me a PM which what colors you're thinking of. They're going to have all of the typical ones: blue/white, grey/white, pink/white, tonal all navy.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
EPAULET X JEREMY DEAN FATIGUE JACKET IN REPRO COTTON SATEEN

Hey guys, the preorder item is live. We've got 36 units to offer before the launch in two weeks (75 in total were produced). The panels finished printing, so it's going to be about 2-3 weeks for the jackets to finish and ship. This isn't final sale, it's just a way to get one of them if you're thinking about it. Trust me that this fabric is freaking amazing and the whole piece works brilliantly. We'll have open stock when it launches, but Jeremy Dean's stuff tends to sell out really fast, so I think those remaining units will move quickly.

Sizing is identical to the Doyle. Check it out and place your order here.

Deans Main.jpg
Deans Fabric.jpg
Deaninside1.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads