• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

imolazhp_ci

Reaction score

Just lost my Epaulet virginity. Ordered two pairs of Rivet Chinos in Khaki and Navy. Decided to hold off on MTO until I see that its an absolute necessity with the pants. Hopefully I can find a good tailor in the OC who can make up the difference. Was tempted to go express shipping since I'm so damn excited, but decided to save the money until I see if they even fit.

Everyone cross their fingers

lucy's tailoring in HB is pretty good for everything basic.

bobbymilwaukee

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
By chance is she the Lucy at South Coast? I've been to a Lucy's Tailoring there and really hated my experience. Refused to taper my pants to the extent I needed them and was overall unpleasant.

samsterdam

Reaction score
I can confirm the excellence of the snorkel parka. It's bad-ass and got me through a six week stint in Anchorage in the dead of winter last year.

NewYorkIslander

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Spiewak x Epaulet N3-B Special Edition Snorkel Parka

Hey guys,

Here's the last new product that we rolled out this past week. We originally offered the black jacket last Fall, and we've added in the Sage colorway for this year.

There's a freaking ton of text on the product page, but the nuts and bolts are:
1. This is a special-edition piece of Spiewak's classic N3-B. It's done with a slim vintage fit and made to 1970's military specs
2. We cut 60 pieces of each color. You need to size down one for the proper fit (ex buy a 36 if you normally wear a 38)
3. It's made in the States and upgraded with a genuine coyote fur ruff (which zips off) and German horn buttons
4. It has comfortable armholes and can easily be worn with a sportcoat underneath as a casual winter overcoat

Quite a few guys on the forum picked it up last year and we received great feedback on it. And it's a true winter coat that is WARM. I realize that many brands put out something like a middle weight wool peacoat and claim that it's "toasty" on a cold day. And you're actually freezing without a hundred layers beneath it. Not here. I've worn this jacket in New York and Vienna in the absolute dead of winter and you're golden with a substantial sweater on underneath. It breathes well too, so you're also not psychotically overheating on a subway or inside a heated building. If you dig the style and look of this jacket, then it will be an absolutely perfect piece for you:

Epaulet Special Edition N3-B Snorkel Parka Black: $395

Epaulet Special Edition N3-B Snorkel Parka Sage: $395

From personal experience, this coat is the ****. I bought the black one last year and it was one of those pieces I kept going to all winter long. And at $400, I will probably grab the sage at some point this fall too. Its tough as nails, light enough to not have you a sweaty mess (and I sweat a ton) but warm enough to keep you good in even the most the coldest winter (with a sweater underneath). I think I might buy the Sage in a size up and wear it as an overcoat during crummy weather with a sport coat underneath. Awesome, American made product!

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

From personal experience, this coat is the ****. I bought the black one last year and it was one of those pieces I kept going to all winter long. And at $400, I will probably grab the sage at some point this fall too. Its tough as nails, light enough to not have you a sweaty mess (and I sweat a ton) but warm enough to keep you good in even the most the coldest winter (with a sweater underneath). I think I might buy the Sage in a size up and wear it as an overcoat during crummy weather with a sport coat underneath. Awesome, American made product!

NYI - I mulled this one over wondering if I needed something this warm for eastern PA last year then missed out. How did you size yours compared to what size you wear in Epaulet shirts/jackets or top sizes in some other brands like Gitman?

Also, do you have any worn pics to share?

Last edited:

highvoltorb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've been reading a lot of this thread recently, great stuff. I hate to add spam, but I have the navy Eisenhower jacket in a small (currently out of stock) that I have no use for. Worn for all of a half hour before I came to terms with the fact that I should have gone medium. If anyone has the same jacket (navy or gray) or something similar they want to trade let me know.

macjedi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Just lost my Epaulet virginity. Ordered two pairs of Rivet Chinos in Khaki and Navy. Decided to hold off on MTO until I see that its an absolute necessity with the pants. Hopefully I can find a good tailor in the OC who can make up the difference. Was tempted to go express shipping since I'm so damn excited, but decided to save the money until I see if they even fit.

Everyone cross their fingers

If you're in North OC, I recommend G&G Tailors in Brea. I've been going there for a few years now and have a developed a great relationship with them. Check out Yelp or PM me if you want more details.

NewYorkIslander

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

NYI - I mulled this one over wondering if I needed something this warm for eastern PA last year then missed out. How did you size yours compared to what size you wear in Epaulet shirts/jackets or top sizes in some other brands like Gitman?

Also, do you have any worn pics to share?

Pretty sure I went with a 38 (and I wear a 40 jacket)...here's some shots:

jm22

Reaction score
To the Epaulet folks,
Is it possible to order a duck canvas rivet in khaki color? (or too redundant because of the 8 oz offering?) I don't see it on offer on your website but thought it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Malik

Reaction score
Long shot, but does anyone have this overshirt in a large? Or could anyone help put me in the right direction so i could possibly get one ? Grey or Navy for that matter

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads