• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@Epaulet Have you ever run the kamigatas in linen? I'm looking for something really lightweight - the sort of thing that adds pretty much no warmth to use for beach outings or other days in the summer where I'm outside all afternoon and just want to keep the sun of my skin. Feel like a kamigata in natural or white gauzy linen would be pretty much perfect for that sort of thing.

Tell you what... I have a roll of Albini natural linen on the shelf. I'll add that in as an option. Since I own the goods, it won't be much more expensive than the Space dye. I can probably do it for a $20 premium.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@Epaulet please tell me you have some black Albini Linen because you seem just the right brand to release a Big Black Albini jacket.

Haha, well I think Natural would be the only linen that I can swing for now. We can do it at a good price and it actually jibes really nicely with that space dye.

We can offer Rivets in both materials too, and the space dye Kamigata with a natural linen Rivet is a great look. Both fabrics could be sent to RTC for custom work too.

Speaking of which... we have a 35lb box of RTC goods arriving later today! We'll definitely do an unboxing video of all them tomorrow... should be some great stuff in there.

M635Guy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Speaking of which... we have a 35lb box of RTC goods arriving later today! We'll definitely do an unboxing video of all them tomorrow... should be some great stuff in there.
I hope you buy your FedEx/UPS drivers a steak or something once in a while :rotflmao:

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
What is all this talk of Rivets? I thought you said we were expecting Wilhelms around the end of this month, or was that my imagination?

Wilhelms will definitely be offered in our garment dyed suit separates! We just made a sample in 8oz canvas and I expect to get it from the dyehouse next week. We'll have a killer price and a bunch of colors to choose from. If anyone has been waiting for more Wilhelms, this will be an amazing time to restock.

Not sure we can swing Wilhelms for this Space Dye Kamigata tweed, but there will be an option to order a fully tailored Wilhelm through RTC. I think we could offer that for about $250. Stock rivets made in LA will be around $145.

Todd V

Reaction score
Rhino and Yeti Oxford. I am an absolute sucker for anything thickest, strongest, oldest, most authentic and of course…. the greatest of all…deadstock.

Maybe I’ll go for the Rhino this time.

L.I.T.

Reaction score
Rhino and Yeti Oxford. I am an absolute sucker for anything thickest, strongest, oldest, most authentic and of course…. the greatest of all…deadstock.

Yeah having worn the Individualized Shirt samples I can definitely say these are some of the thickest oxfords I’ve tried on. They definitely compliment the MOP buttons though which are thicker as well.

I’m sure they’ll break in and age nicely after multiple washes. If you get a button down, trophy, or any of our more structured collars it’ll definitely stand up nicely.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

oh man you would love these! The stripe is so good!

suuteebird

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Casual Friday.
C0A8F57F-86EB-4893-8558-B7CD20F27405.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics