• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
SASHIKO ORDERS ARE CLOSING TODAY

Hey guys,

Apologies for shouting this from the rooftops on all of our channels, but today is the deadline for Sashiko Rivet orders and Sashiko RTC/custom orders. Often times our end dates can be a bit flexible, but in this case, we're bringing all the finished chinos and the raw fabric for RTC to the dyehouse in the morning. I've been talking about this all week, so I'll keep it brief...

short-short.jpg

1) Sashiko Rivet Chinos are totally finished with sewing. We're taking them to the dyehouse in the morning. The size scale is set, but if we have your size, you can still pick from nine colors. It's final sale, but $50 off the usual retail (preorder for $145, against a $195 MSRP). We repeat a lot of these colors (indigo, gunmetal, olive, etc) but this will most likely be the only appearance of British Khaki, Fluorescent Orange, and Jet Black for Sashiko chinos.

CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE SASHIKO CHINO PREORDER ITEM

2) We're offering the same Sashiko colors for makeups as Trousers, Sportcoats, and Suits with RTC. I'll do this again in a few months, but if you want something to wear at the start of Spring, then this is the time to order. Be sure to enter code rtc15 to save 15%.

CLICK HERE TO ORDER TROUSERS IN SASHIKO

CLICK HERE TO ORDER SPORTCOATS IN SASHIKO

CLICK HERE TO ORDER SUITS IN SASHIKO

And if you need help with sizing, you can still order today. Just write "HOLD FOR SIZING" in checkout notes. We need to dye the fabric and ship it, so nothing will be cut or started for two weeks anyway.

L.I.T.

Reaction score
Hey guys Eva wanted me to pitch the idea of starting a 'Epaulet Discord' server. Would any of you be interested in joining or are already are members there like to join? I don't know too much about it myself but it'll have more focused buy/sell and discussions separated by topic-based text channels. Let us know what you think.

Churchill W

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys Eva wanted me to pitch the idea of starting a 'Epaulet Discord' server. Would any of you be interested in joining or are already are members there like to join? I don't know too much about it myself but it'll have more focused buy/sell and discussions separated by topic-based text channels. Let us know what you think.
I feel like with busier Discords it's too difficult to keep up with the conversation, but if it was the same speed as this thread it shouldn't be that bad.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I feel like with busier Discords it's too difficult to keep up with the conversation, but if it was the same speed as this thread it shouldn't be that bad.

okay cool! I think it’s worth trying. I really like the Discord interface…especially on mobile… and some new customers might find it to be a more familiar platform. Either way we’d be running it alongside SF.

CharlieAngel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Real reviews by Real people:

One of the things I dislike the most about having a massive, lengthy beard is the fear I have of catching it in my hoodie zippers. One of my favorite features of the Doyle and other Epaulet pieces such as the Sinclair (and soon, the Kamigata) is the steadfast dedication to buttons. Thanks, Epaulet. :D

Last edited:

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

One of the things I dislike the most about having a massive, lengthy beard is the fear I have of catching it in my hoodie zippers. One of my favorite features of the Doyle and other Epaulet pieces such as the Sinclair (and soon, the Kamigata) is the steadfast dedication to buttons. Thanks, Epaulet. :D

LOL glad to be of service with that!

And speaking of the Kamigata, our sample in that Japanese space dye washable tweed is nearly finished. Just needs some cuffs added. Would you guys like this fabric offered as a Rivet Chino as well? It's a great fabric on its own, but also.. the idea of a Kamigata space dye suit is kind of fly...

IMG_4274.jpg

IMG_4275.jpg

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
That's dope take my money.

I was thinking of you for this! It really came out so fly. We'll have a second tan colorway to offer as well.

Our team here is making samples and production faster than we've ever seen before, it's amazing!

M635Guy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

And speaking of the Kamigata, our sample in that Japanese space dye washable tweed is nearly finished. Just needs some cuffs added. Would you guys like this fabric offered as a Rivet Chino as well? It's a great fabric on its own, but also.. the idea of a Kamigata space dye suit is kind of fly...

View attachment 1748581
View attachment 1748580
That's a mesmerizing fabric...

GentlemanJeff

Reaction score
That's a mesmerizing fabric...
M635Guy, are you still looking to sell the natty cxl indy boot or alden x epaulet alt wien? Also, I've recently had an interest in the dover. Is it completely unstructured in the toe? I find 11.5 Barrie to be too tight on my toes, but I'm wondering if the dover might solve the problem.

Churchill W

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

View attachment 1748581
View attachment 1748580
I didn't think I would be interested when I saw the swatch, but seeing it made up is changing my mind.

I also like buttons. I find that I rarely use zippers unless it's a rain shell. I much prefer to button if given the choice.

M635Guy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
M635Guy, are you still looking to sell the natty cxl indy boot or alden x epaulet alt wien? Also, I've recently had an interest in the dover. Is it completely unstructured in the toe? I find 11.5 Barrie to be too tight on my toes, but I'm wondering if the dover might solve the problem.
PM'd You

Duke Silver

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Epaulet Have you ever run the kamigatas in linen? I'm looking for something really lightweight - the sort of thing that adds pretty much no warmth to use for beach outings or other days in the summer where I'm outside all afternoon and just want to keep the sun of my skin. Feel like a kamigata in natural or white gauzy linen would be pretty much perfect for that sort of thing.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads