Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. mbrokerny

mbrokerny Senior member

Originally Posted by sahbryant

mike, any alden snuff suede deliveries for spring/summer?
    Yup, we should get both a snuff plaintoe and a snuff shortwing, both on the Leydon last flex-welt sole.

2. Renalan

Renalan Senior member

[​IMG]

Taking the Koi shirt out for a little more formal spin, suit is the Weller in midnight navy.

3. wj4

wj4 Senior member

I picked up 4 of my pants tonite from the tailor. He didn't finish the awning. I will drop off 4 more pairs on Thursday.

Bear bro: I finally got the French Blue Chinos back! Twin picture soon! Aiming at Friday. :slayer:

4. ibitegirls

ibitegirls Well-Known Member

black rivets are in...will post better pics soon :D

Last edited: Mar 28, 2012

5. GBear

GBear Senior member

I was about to say...where are the pictures?! I'm pumped for this.

6. sehnsimilla

sehnsimilla Member

Hey so I'm new to epaulet but I was in the market for some Chinos and I really like what I see... I'm trying to get 2 pairs in khaki for work, and they're going to get dirty a lot so I wanted someone's opinion on which (roughly) khaki colored chinos will hold up best through repeated washes with a hang dry. The caramel ducks seemed ideal and I'm hoping I can snag a pair when they get re stocked, but what would you guys recommend for a second pair?

7. Simplicio

Simplicio Senior member

I cannot believe that I missed the speckled cream chambray. I have been an Epaulet customer for long enough that I really should have known better. Learn from my mistake.

I did just grab the indigo floral. That one will not escape.

If anyone out there bought a speckled cream chambray in large and feels that he could part with it, please PM me.

8. sfactor23

sfactor23 Senior member

I did see that - let me rephrase: are there any upcoming new Alden styles besides suede? Everybody appears to be selling suede right now, I'm hoping for something different

9. kgmessier

kgmessier Senior member

Best use of the Koi I've seen thus far. Excellence in awesomeness.

10. karpodiem

karpodiem Member

On a slightly different note - can anyone recommend a similar replacement for EP's Smith Slim-Straight Indigo Jean? Talked to Mike about six months ago, heard that they won't be making anymore denim :(

the slim straight indigo is/was amazing, definitely my favorite pair of jeans.

11. karpodiem

karpodiem Member

On a slightly different note - can anyone recommend a similar replacement for EP's Smith Slim-Straight Indigo Jean? Talked to Mike about six months ago, heard that they won't be making anymore denim :(

12. karpodiem

karpodiem Member

On a slightly different note - can anyone recommend a similar replacement for EP's Smith Slim-Straight Indigo Jean? Talked to Mike about six months ago, heard that they won't be making anymore denim

:(

*whoa, triple post. please delete

Last edited: Mar 28, 2012

13. Abecedarian

Abecedarian Senior member

Hey so I'm new to epaulet but I was in the market for some Chinos and I really like what I see... I'm trying to get 2 pairs in khaki for work, and they're going to get dirty a lot so I wanted someone's opinion on which (roughly) khaki colored chinos will hold up best through repeated washes with a hang dry. The caramel ducks seemed ideal and I'm hoping I can snag a pair when they get re stocked, but what would you guys recommend for a second pair?

The Cramertons are your best bet.

14. Morgan

Morgan Senior member

Damn, I wish I had known about the upcoming Salinger Double Monk in Snuff Suede - I just dropped some major coin at Frans Boone on a pair of C&J double monks because they were the only pair I could find anywhere in a medium brown suede. I've been looking for a suitable pair for months, and have even purchased and returned a pair at Sid Mashburn because they were much darker in person pictured than on their site.

15. scrub0bk

scrub0bk Member

Those french blue chinos, do they have any more instock in-store? I didn't see any online. They have some really nice colors and the chinos looks amazing and i might be willing to splurge on some nice ones.