Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

did you get all your belt loops with that?

2. kgmessier

kgmessier Senior member

wow

3. HelloIDistance

HelloIDistance Senior member

be afraid

[​IMG] [​IMG] hey you [​IMG] [​IMG]

LOL wtf

4. randomkoreandude

wow

i was joking ...

fit looks good but cant tell cuz drape of shirt and bad pic/angle

5. kgmessier

kgmessier Senior member

i was joking ... fit looks good but cant tell cuz drape of shirt and bad pic/angle
    It was harsh, but I laughed.

6. Urijah1086

Urijah1086 Senior member

i was joking ... fit looks good but cant tell cuz drape of shirt and bad pic/angle
    LOL yes all the belt loops are there (got an extra non attached one actually).I'll try to take a better pics later. I actually might be able to do a 29 but I'm pretty terrified 2 even think about exchanging these for the 29's because the higher rise on those. The 30's are already are pretty tight in the crotch area and I doubt that stretches at all.. How do yall recommend drying these? Hang dry or is machine dry alright? Thanks again.

7. StanleyVanBuren

StanleyVanBuren Thumb Raider

Mike will tell you to hang dry but I machine dry my chinos cuz I'm lazy and they seem fine.

8. randomkoreandude

i dont dry in machine but only cuz i dont want it all wrinkled ... i think its fine if you want to though.

9. ThomSquared

ThomSquared Senior member

Sorry to side track the never ending Rivet Chino discussion, but my girl got me a couple of the Johnston lambswool scarves and they are fucking ace. Especially that exploded tartan.

10. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

My Rivet Chinos in British Khaki arrived today! They are amazing fit/quality! Will be ordering another pair on monday. For reference I'm 6' 148 wearing a size 30. Sorry for the crappy iphone pic.

Thanks for posting the pic - they look great! Really glad that you're pleased with them.

Any update on the suit separates?

Hell yeah, I got two final samples on Friday. Perfect chest, perfect sleeves, perfect armholes, but I'll probably give them a softer shoulder. Heading to the workshop first thing Monday morning to get it sorted. I'm hoping to have full delivery by the end of next week.

Zing!

LOL yes all the belt loops are there (got an extra non attached one actually).I'll try to take a better pics later. I actually might be able to do a 29 but I'm pretty terrified 2 even think about exchanging these for the 29's because the higher rise on those. The 30's are already are pretty tight in the crotch area and I doubt that stretches at all.. How do yall recommend drying these? Hang dry or is machine dry alright? Thanks again.

Sounds like the 30's are a good fit - you can expect a bit of break in anywhere in the crotch and seat where there's tightness.

Mike will tell you to hang dry but I machine dry my chinos cuz I'm lazy and they seem fine.

It's true, the fabric is tough and can easily take a machine dry.

But our official Epaulet recommendation is washing in cold water and hang drying. It's the best way to get the most life out of cotton garments.

11. APK

APK Senior member

I know it's been mentioned, but what's the price on the full suit going to be? Also, are they all going to be three-button suits? Maybe I just have brain damage, but I thought the sample I tried on was a two-button jacket.

12. enigma77

enigma77 Senior member

Hell yeah, I got two final [suit] samples on Friday. Perfect chest, perfect sleeves, perfect armholes, but I'll probably give them a softer shoulder. Heading to the workshop first thing Monday morning to get it sorted. I'm hoping to have full delivery by the end of next week.
    It'll be worth the wait. I stopped in the Manh store the other day and tried on the jacket. It's excellent. The drape is great. For the price (will defer to Mike on what the final price will be), it's an outrageously good garment. Agree with softening the shoulders. EDIT: The roll Mike mentions below works really well.

13. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

I know it's been mentioned, but what's the price on the full suit going to be? Also, are they all going to be three-button suits? Maybe I just have brain damage, but I thought the sample I tried on was a two-button jacket.

It will be $365 for the jacket and $185 for the pants - so $550 for the whole thing. It's a 3-to-2 roll front, so you can wear it as either a 3 or 2 button.

14. APK

APK Senior member

About to drop a PM.

15. dusty

dusty Senior member

Love me some soft shoulders, and what a great price.