Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Klemins

Klemins Senior member

I was joking, and am far from rich. But I will be buying a pair.

2. June

June Senior member

Will there be any restocks on XS dress shirts before the holidays?

3. Urijah1086

Urijah1086 Senior member

I'm 5'10" 150. I went with a 29 because I thought it was bizarre that the model was wearing a size 30 at his height/weight. They were wayy to tight in the crotch, and I wear slimmm pants. I would not suggest sizing down 1 on these. They fit me initially, and looked good when I was standing, but when I would sit down I was verging on male camel-toe.
    Just Placed my order for a size 30. Crossing my fingers I made the right decision over the 29's. Will post pics when they arrive.

4. HelloIDistance

HelloIDistance Senior member

Must save up more money for a new shirt..[​IMG]

5. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Hey guys, After long last, our Smith re-stock has arrived! The new denim is a 14oz Kurabo red-line selvedge from Osaka. This is a really excellent "basic" denim. It's dyed with natural indigo and has a really rich hue. It's raw, but not too stiff - so it's comfortable if you want to wear it without washing. [​IMG] [​IMG] EP's Smith Jean 14oz Kurabo Redline Selvedge: $145 The denim is sanforized and we tested these with a wash and hang dry. After washing the waist and legs will stretch out to their original size. The inseam will shrink permanently by 1" to 1.5," but it will probably be closer to 1". You can buy them true to your waist size. If you wear either the Walt Trouser or the Rivet Chino, you can order the same size that you take in those. If you wear the APC New Standard, then size up by two (ex order a 30 if you take a 28 in the APC N.S.)

6. PorterInjax

PorterInjax Senior member

7. humeee

humeee Member

Just ordered a pair of the new jeans. It looks like the sizing has changed since I ordered my first pair though. Also, what happened to the 36'' inseams? 35'' is better than the 34'' on new standards, but it's still rough when you're 6'2''. I think I'll wear these unwashed until they're unbearable, and then try a literal ice-bath wash to see if I can preserve the length.

This brings my epaulet collection to: 10 shirts, 2 chinos, 2 jeans, 1 boot. Working on the all epaulet wardrobe concept. [​IMG]

8. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

9. bare bodkin

bare bodkin Senior member

Those Smith jeans own and Epaulet owns. Ownage.

10. nineohtoo

nineohtoo Senior member

Any previews of the other Rivet Chino colors? And is there also a chance that we can see the staple ones in a different color, like beige or brown with red or burgundy details? I don't think I'd be alone in wanting Staple's tweaks but in some other color choices. Not to say that the grey/purple isn't cool, but most of my tops are already a grey and I want to have pants that contrast.

11. jeisurii

jeisurii Well-Known Member

Those are some very nice, basic, affordable jeans.

12. lxlfeng

lxlfeng Senior member

hey guys, interested in getting my first pair of epaulet rivet chinos,
    whats everyone experience with them?
    how would you compare them to wings+horns, unis or vanishing elepants chinos?
    thanks!

13. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Just placed my order for the Smith restock jeans

Thank you! Shipping 'em out today!

Just ordered a pair of the new jeans. It looks like the sizing has changed since I ordered my first pair though. Also, what happened to the 36'' inseams? 35'' is better than the 34'' on new standards, but it's still rough when you're 6'2''. I think I'll wear these unwashed until they're unbearable, and then try a literal ice-bath wash to see if I can preserve the length.

This brings my epaulet collection to: 10 shirts, 2 chinos, 2 jeans, 1 boot. Working on the all epaulet wardrobe concept. [​IMG]

Thank you! And apologies for the shorter inseam - we asked for a final 34" inseam post-wash and they sent us a 35" prewash. From our washing test, it ended up at 33.5" right after the wash. I'm thinking that it will stretch to 34" with a little bit of wear and break-in.

And man, that's a heavy lineup of Epaulet gear [​IMG]

Those Smith jeans own and Epaulet owns. Ownage.

Danke schoen!

Any previews of the other Rivet Chino colors? And is there also a chance that we can see the staple ones in a different color, like beige or brown with red or burgundy details? I don't think I'd be alone in wanting Staple's tweaks but in some other color choices. Not to say that the grey/purple isn't cool, but most of my tops are already a grey and I want to have pants that contrast.

I've got the Olive/Taupe Staple Chinos going online today. I don't have preview shots of the incoming chinos, but we should have the whole delivery within the next 7-10 days. 400 units!

14. Klemins

Klemins Senior member

Got the shipping notice for my Kurabos. Went with TTS though I was close to sizing down. Hopefully I don't have to exchange