• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by crosswound
hoping to get my third pair of rivet chinos soon so i can finally wear them
smile.gif

Shipping out in the morn' - won't be long!

Originally Posted by randomkoreandude
whats price point on cpo?

Still have to do the final costing, but it's looking like around $250. Saw a few today in the workshop, they're
drool.gif

Originally Posted by booyakasha
hey mike,

will you guys ever offer free international shipping? i really want to buy the thorogood 685 boots but the international shipping fees are putting me off from purchasing them argh!

Ah, I wish that we could. I know that our rates are pricey, but Priority/Express is the best match of speed and reliability that I could find. We typically end up paying $5-$20 more than what we charge when shipping out parcels Internationally.

But good thing that the US dollar is semi-permanently in the toilet!

Originally Posted by edubs01
Just grabbed the Burgundy sweater.

Thank you sir!

Originally Posted by PorterInjax
So bummed...just picked up my charcoal flannel shirt from the post office and the small is too small. Now have to ship it back and wait on a medium. Really bummed because I will be traveling from mid-week next week until right up to Christmas so it be will be couple of weeks before I will be in the spot where my replacement is shipped to.

Oh man, sorry to hear that. If you want to order a Medium tonight then we can ship that right out to you. You can then send back the Small before you leave and we'll issue you a refund for that when it arrives. That will cut down the waiting time.

Originally Posted by zazaza
Mike,
I recently acquired a pair of last years McNairy field boot in the black waxy cowhide. I'm amazed I found a pair for sale, they look awesome in person!
Before I put them to use I was wondering if you had any suggestions as to how I should treat them? (have never had "waxed" leather footwear before)
thanks

Very cool! You don't really need anything before you start wearing them. If you take them out in heavy rain or snow, using a leather conditioner like Pecard's is a good way to restore the leather's oil.

PorterInjax

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Epaulet
Shipping out in the morn' - won't be long!

Oh man, sorry to hear that. If you want to order a Medium tonight then we can ship that right out to you. You can then send back the Small before you leave and we'll issue you a refund for that when it arrives. That will cut down the waiting time.

Wow! Thanks. I know this is against your stated policy but very much appreciated. Going to your site now to order

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Wow! Thanks. I know this is against your stated policy but very much appreciated. Going to your site now to order
Sure thing - and it's actually in our policy - Styleforum members get a 14-day refund on all full price purchases. We love you guys!

PorterInjax

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
And, I have to say, the Alden Ravello wing tip boots I got from you guys are amazing. I was concerned that they were too red from the photos but they are beautiful!

laughter95

Reaction score
been waiting for the blue oxford since the summer!

just snagged it. thanks

StanleyVanBuren

Thumb Raider
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Epaulet
After long last - sorry that it took so long to get this thing online.

No big story needed: our classic Epaulet shirt in a perfect beefy 100% cotton Japanese oxford cloth. It brings the pain:

5239745150_afd5ccbefb.jpg

Epaulet Blue OCBD: $130

I just want to add my $0.02 on how great this is. The blue OCBD is a very basic wardrobe staple and if you're on this forum, you probably already have one. But what you don't probably have is one as good as this.

It may be silly to get so excited over such a basic item, but this is actually one of the best purchases you can make. You can wear this with basically anything, and having a nice one in such a tough, beefy fabric means you will get tons of mileage out of it, to which it will withstand.

This is the kind of shirt you wear for 20 years and then pass on to your son.

oboy_oboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm still waiting for a reply from Mike but in the meantime, I'll throw it out here.

I grabbed one of the Gant Old Loom oxfords on sale, but was mistakenly shipped the wrong size. I'm sure I can work something out with them, but if someone missed out, I'm happy to pass it on for the $65 I paid and save Mike the hassle. I'll cover the shipping.

So: Gant Old Loom Oxford, White, Medium, BNWT; $65/ shipped CONUS.

PM me.

PorterInjax

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am waiting on a pair of the Smith jeans. What is recommended for care of these? Go as long as possible before washing? Cold wash soak or machine cold wash? thanks!

jeisurii

Reaction score
I just happen to have been looking for a good basic blue OCBD. Very nice, and definitely on my short list for next purchases

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by oboy_oboy
I'm still waiting for a reply from Mike but in the meantime, I'll throw it out here. I grabbed one of the Gant Old Loom oxfords on sale, but was mistakenly shipped the wrong size. I'm sure I can work something out with them, but if someone missed out, I'm happy to pass it on for the $65 I paid and save Mike the hassle. I'll cover the shipping. So: Gant Old Loom Oxford, White, Medium, BNWT; $65/ shipped CONUS. PM me.
Oh man, I'm sorry about that. If someone picks it up from you, we'll take care of the shipping cost for you to send it to them. Apologies for the mixup - we had an online order beatdown over those oxfords.
I am waiting on a pair of the Smith jeans. What is recommended for care of these? Go as long as possible before washing? Cold wash soak or machine cold wash? thanks!
Either way is fine. A lot of guys will wear them raw for a few months before washing them. You can also cold soak or cold wash them before wearing them if you want to get the inseam shrinkage out of the way. That's not the denim purist route, but in my experience a single cold wash in the beginning won't affect how the jeans break in and fade afterwards. If you want a huge fade, the key is to wear them for months without washing after that first wash or soak.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by laughter95
been waiting for the blue oxford since the summer!

just snagged it. thanks

Thanks - it's shipping out today!

Originally Posted by L.I.T.
Hey Mike,

Are you going to do any more dandy looking prints for your shirts later like that navy pin dot shirt or the cream rose one in the future? Just wondering

You bet, we just picked up some great early Spring prints last week. We'll start introducing them in late Feb.

stick

Reaction score
Any updates on when a full re-stock of the gunmetal rivet chinos might be coming in?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 17.9%

Forum statistics

Threads