• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

neutrino

Reaction score
A little birdie told me that some incredible things will be in there for the next round...
thumbs-up.gif

Any ETA?

applky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Saw a bunch of Liberty of London cloth up on Massdrop recently. I kinda miss EPxLofL days.

That linen psychedelic Ashland/Keystone shirt that just dropped seems to be in that vein. Have handled in store -- fabric's amazing (runs a hair big I think). Definitely considering with the 15% off coupon from the special order Doyle.

Last edited:

chrisbkreme

Reaction score
I want to order one of those special order chinos, but I am unsure of what size to get. I wasn't able to fit into the size 31 rivet chinos, but I am not sure whether to go with the 32 or the 33. Am I better off getting a pair that is a little big or a little small tailoring wise? Thanks!

MaxK

Reaction score
Really hoping for a killer Epaulet take on an A2 or something. I'm still looking for a leather jacket that really clicks for me.

ghdvfddzgzdzg

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@leftofthedial Thanks. I have to admit you're an influence here and elsewhere. These are Charles Tyrwhitt jodhpurs, and they've treated me wonderfully.

Been looking for a belt to match them for a year now though...

Last edited:

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@ghdvfddzgzdzg that Kamigata fit is very nice. The deep blue and black goes well with the white and tan. Those shoes caught me tee too.

Are the pants denim too or another fabric?

Last edited:

ghdvfddzgzdzg

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
short answer: "another fabric." one of those Schoeller tech fabrics.

The pants are old Outlier Climbers from 2010 (different cut and different design from now). Thus they're one of those Schoeller fabrics Outlier uses, likely the Dryskin. I don't think they've changed the fabric since then. Something like this up close.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

We'll have a Kamigata restock in the next month or so. And a special order opportunity or two :)

That linen psychedelic Ashland/Keystone shirt that just dropped seems to be in that vein. Have handled in store -- fabric's amazing (runs a hair big I think). Definitely considering with the 15% off coupon from the special order Doyle.

Haha, I thought that you would dig that shirt. It's freaking bonkers. We fell in love with that fabric when we saw it.

I want to order one of those special order chinos, but I am unsure of what size to get. I wasn't able to fit into the size 31 rivet chinos, but I am not sure whether to go with the 32 or the 33. Am I better off getting a pair that is a little big or a little small tailoring wise? Thanks!

It's usually better to err on the larger size of the two. But we'll be happy to help you find your size - we can generally do that with a simple waist/thigh/rise measurement.

any chance at ever seeing any of the epla outerwear in size xs?

In the short term, as off the rack... probably not.

We arrived at our stock size range based on past experience. I'd love to make a larger range of sizes, but ultimately, we have a very difficult time selling off the rack pieces outside of the range that we typically make.

That said, we'll try to do runs of special edition fabrics (like the chambray Doyle) where we can offer a much more extended size range. I'm working to put things on a schedule so that we have one new, big special order opportunity every month.

Any chance the LBM MTO might make an appearance this week? :bounce2:

Absolutely, I shot the swatches last week. Looking to put both that and Southwick MTO up.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 103 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 103 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads