• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cutler 2 Da Bears

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Very very interesting. Well, that's the end of the ****** QB era in Chicago. Don't know how this looks for the Broncos. They have no QB (Orton kinda sucks) and I'm not sure two mid-to-late first rounders will make up for it.

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Actually now that I think about it, it's a pretty fair deal for both sides.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
huge for the bears. wow

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
maybe i'm just jealous because i root for a team that lost 16 games last season

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bdeuce22
maybe i'm just jealous because i root for a team that lost 16 games last season

Yeah, they went 66-16, but the Celtics did go on to win the Championship, so it wasn't all bad.

Oh, you're from Detroit...
confused.gif

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Cutler had one good year. Not good enough to take his team to the playoffs though, if I remember correctly. I suppose we'll see how it works out.
smile.gif

cheessus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Broncos just raped the Bears. This deal is possibly one of the worst I've ever heard of in my life. And I am so thankful that the Skins aren't a part of it.

At least Orton has one superstar to throw to and one potential superstar. Who does Cutler have? And how will the Bears find some WRs?

countdemoney

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cheessus
The Broncos just raped the Bears. This deal is possibly one of the worst I've ever heard of in my life.

It's not Herschel walker, but it's close.

Al-Wahid

Reaction score
It seems like forever since the Bears had a decent quarterback. However I would concur that this still doesn't address the fact that Chicago has no decent receivers. I still think they should have made a go at Terrell Owens.

Xiaogou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MetroStyles
Very very interesting. Well, that's the end of the ****** QB era in Chicago. Don't know how this looks for the Broncos. They have no QB (Orton kinda sucks) and I'm not sure two mid-to-late first rounders will make up for it.

Damn...I hope the Bears have a good season.

Tooch4321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is a great trade for the Bears.... You need to realize something.... All-Pro QBs in the prime of their career are NEVER traded..... NEVER.

There arent enough good QBs to go around in the NFL, because of that when you have one you DONT let him go.... Denver fucked up here.

Seriously, can anyone remember the last time an elite QB was traded when he was in his prime????? That **** doesnt happen in the NFL. Anyone who does that is stupid. There arent enough good QBs in the NFL for anyone to even consider trading one of them in his prime...... Denver fucked up. Period. I dont care what we gave up. Denver fucked up...... and this is coming from a big Kyle Orton.

We gave up 2 1st round picks... big deal.... Based on Angelo's draft history we could have given up our previous NINE 1st round picks and this STILL woulda been a good trade.... Chris Williams, Greg Olsen, Daniel Manning, Cedric Benson, Tommie Harris, Michael Haynes, Rex Grossman, Marc Columbo, David Terrell....

This was a great trade

And we got Orlando Pace

Good fuckin day

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tooch4321
This is a great trade for the Bears.... You need to realize something.... All-Pro QBs in the prime of their career are NEVER traded..... NEVER. There arent enough good QBs to go around in the NFL, because of that when you have one you DONT let him go.... Denver fucked up here. Seriously, can anyone remember the last time an elite QB was traded when he was in his prime????? That **** doesnt happen in the NFL. Anyone who does that is stupid. There arent enough good QBs in the NFL for anyone to even consider trading one of them in his prime...... Denver fucked up. Period. I dont care what we gave up. Denver fucked up...... and this is coming from a big Kyle Orton. We gave up 2 1st round picks... big deal.... Based on Angelo's draft history we could have given up our previous NINE 1st round picks and this STILL woulda been a good trade.... Chris Williams, Greg Olsen, Daniel Manning, Cedric Benson, Tommie Harris, Michael Haynes, Rex Grossman, Marc Columbo, David Terrell.... This was a great trade And we got Orlando Pace Good fuckin day
Hope it works out for you and that Cutler is actually "All-Pro" as you posit. Looking at his stats doesn't really give me that impression, unless the QB of an 8-8 team with 25 TD's and 18 INT's and a QB rating of 86.0 rates as "All-Pro" these days. He had a good completion percentage, and a buttload of yards... But nothing else really jumps out at me. Unless Jake Plummer is also considered an All-Pro QB, he also had some very solid years in Denver, Also passed for over 4000 yards, had 27 TD's, 20 INT's and an 84.5 QB Rating in one of his last seasons with the Broncos. He's a good QB, and probably better than Orton, but He's never proven he can WIN. I mean, he's never won more than half the games he's started in a season. And I don't see how that ratio is going to improve in Chicago. Maybe I'm wrong. I just hope it was worth Orton, two first round picks, and a third round pick. Good luck!

bc78

Reaction score
I have to agree with some of the above posters. Two #1 picks and a half-decent QB is way too much to give up.

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by countdemoney
It's not Herschel walker, but it's close.

There will never, ever be a trade as one-sided as The Herschel.

It is one of several things really enjoyable about living where I live and NOT being a Vikings fan.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads