• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CAVOUR Official Community - Discuss Tailoring, Shirting, Shoes & More - Official Affiliate Thread

UNOAIMX

Reaction score
So the brown Cavour suits from the sale came in, liked the jacket fit and materials, but the pants as many have said are too "slim" and I tried asking the tailor to "max out/expand" the leg fitting of the pants - will have limited success due to limited amount of spare fabric along the thigh and calve. Hopefully the next iteration of cavour suits will make the pants a looser fit, or atleast leave some more fabric along the legs for future expansions since its probably too tight for the average man's legs....

UNOAIMX

Reaction score
Update, the tailor was able to fix the pants legs, pants fit comfortably now, will post some pics when I get a chance. Jacket fit isn't quite as good as Ring Jacket, it doesn't quite hug the body as well, but then again its alot cheaper, still Can't wait for the next time Cavour suits go on sale.

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
_DSF4047.jpg

One of our two new storefronts.

We are currently uploading loads of new stuff to our online store.
Currently working on descriptions and size guides for all new items.

New brands this season include Bontoni, Jacob Cohen and Orazio Luciano.

Schweino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@kevinsvindland where can I find last and colour information on your carlos santos shoes and boots? I can only see size and general colour, not the exact patina colour name and last info.

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@kevinsvindland where can I find last and colour information on your carlos santos shoes and boots? I can only see size and general colour, not the exact patina colour name and last info.

"Currently working on descriptions and size guides for all new items."

Will be up as soon as they are ready.

mhjhouse

Reaction score
@kevinsvindland Thank you for excite style EC site! I bought EG's Boots I can not wait to arrive!
but I found out that my account menu is not functioning. I can see past orders, but I can not change my address etc.

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@kevinsvindland Thank you for excite style EC site! I bought EG's Boots I can not wait to arrive!
but I found out that my account menu is not functioning. I can see past orders, but I can not change my address etc.

Hi,

Glad you like our EG selection.

Whenever a shipment is made you get an email from DHL. To alter the address of the shipment, simply call DHL and have them redirect the shipment.

The site is also undergoing a total structural rebuild, so some functions may not be 100% untill our nerds have done their job right. :)

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey how would you gent recommend sizing for Moorer jacket? Does it run true to size or recommend sizing up because of slim fit? Also are you gents getting parka? @kevinsvindland

Hi,

I find that they fit fairly true to size. The models we have are all quite slim. But cut very well, so people usually take their normal size.

We'll be getting a few different models. Our online store is currently linked to our original store, so the selection may vary slightly in the two new stores.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads