• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CAVOUR Official Community - Discuss Tailoring, Shirting, Shoes & More - Official Affiliate Thread

St1X

Reaction score
Haha, what a dissapointment for you.

My bonus is in the currency I pay with, SEK, if it's any help.
Since it is 5% out of what you shopped for during a timeperiod it should be simple to deduce for you.
I shop in Sek too and my bonus is confusing as hell.

spreadsheet

Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with the Cavour whipcord trouser that has 4% elastane? I've always been reluctant to buy fabrics with elastane for anything other than sports.

Woowon

Reaction score
Planning to order some of the Cavour Sartoria oxford shirts. How do they fit? Does anyone know how they compare to Drake’s? I usually go for 15.75 with Drake’s so was thinking 40 in Cavour. Thanks!
Ended up ordering both a 40 and 41. Will keep the 41. 40 was too tight across the chest.

tonicab

Reaction score
I have received the order from Cavour. Two jacket in 50 and 52.
I am 185cm 82kg.
52 is a bit big for me and 50 is perfect (maybe between 50-52 from Suitsupply, so in mi opinion Cavour fit a bit big than SuitSupply Havana in the same size). Cavour Mod 2 jacket in 50 could be a 51 in Suitsupply model Havana.
I am waiting another order I did, but now I know my size.

Last edited:

Camerashy

Reaction score
I have received the order from Cavour. Two jacket in 50 and 52.
I am 185cm 82kg.
52 is a bit big for me and 50 is perfect (maybe between 50-52 from Suitsupply, so in mi opinion Cavour fit a bit big than SuitSupply Havana in the same size). Cavour Mod 2 jacket in 50 could be a 51 in Suitsupply model Havana.
I am waiting another order I did, but now I know my size.
That really does surprise me as I’m a similar weight/height and take a 54

tonicab

Reaction score
I have short arms and big chest. My shoulders are not big. Maybe I prefer a slim fit yet.
50 fit like models in the web, and they are 185cm (I don't know their weight).

ZRH1

Reaction score
could I ask for pictures of this Garment Bag in use? Specifically with regards to the attachment/position of the hanger hook when in use. Thank you.

regalpirate

Reaction score
Selling the Trench Mack Coat. New with tags. DM with any questions!

DNL

Reaction score
Can someone here compare the fit of a Mod 2 jacket with a Natalino jacket? From the size chart they are very similar with the exception of the extended shoulder on the Natalino one.

eguk

Reaction score
Can someone here compare the fit of a Mod 2 jacket with a Natalino jacket? From the size chart they are very similar with the exception of the extended shoulder on the Natalino one.
I haven’t compared the measurements but I have tried both and would say the Natalino jackets run slightly large. Taking the same size in both, the Natalino fits fuller in the chest and hips from my experience. I also find the lapel roll to be quite different - the Natalino appears to curve more from lapel through to the bottom of the jacket. To me, this gives the impression of a higher button stance (I don’t know that the buttons are necessarily higher but they do appear to be, visually). Personal preference, but I don’t really like that - I.e. I prefer the Mod2 shape.

DonNick94

Reaction score
Even though I own a Cavour blazer when they made them in Europe I have a question know that the production moved to China. Are still real full canvassed or fused or something in between?

St1X

Reaction score
Even though I own a Cavour blazer when they made them in Europe I have a question know that the production moved to China. Are still real full canvassed or fused or something in between?
They are still fully canvased with lots of hand work and amazing quality. Pattern matching could have been better, though. On my significantly cheaper items from Suitsupply it's a lot better

mux8

Reaction score
I think they said quality is higher when they moved to China, logistically it's more expensive, but I think they did it because the quality of production was better. At least that's what I have been told.

tonicab

Reaction score
Time for a refund from Cavour?
Website says into 30 days after they receive the goods, but I hope they refund me soonner.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prxtzt