• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CAVOUR Official Community - Discuss Tailoring, Shirting, Shoes & More - Official Affiliate Thread

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
how are the suit trousers cut this year? I usually wear a 50 EU size but last years suit pants were way too tight. Is the fit larger now or should I size up?

How is the fit compared to Spier Mackay size 34 trousers? Any chance to buy a size 50 blazer with size 52 trousers?

This years trouser fit is 1cm wider in the thigh.

Not familiar with SM fits.

All suits come in sets of jacket and trouser of the same size.

Riva

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Kevin,

Is this also LP Summertime or other fabric?

I noticed this LP Summertime is more expensive than that one:

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey @kevinsvindland, interested in purchasing a pair of Cavour comfort chinos.

Would you mind elaborating on their fabric and construction?

Thanks

Hi,

The fabric is a light cotton gabardine with a rather dry hand. Made by a factory that also makes Lardini and Canali trousers, to name a few.

Our model is quite similar to the classic Incotex chino, only ours is still Made in Italy.

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Kevin,

Is this also LP Summertime or other fabric?

I noticed this LP Summertime is more expensive than that one:

Hi Riva,

Both are LP. :)

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We are making room for new Saint Crispin’s display series. Therefore we are offering our current selection at discounted prices.

Use the filter function to find your size.

Please note that some of these may show signs that they have been tried on in store.

View attachment 1198629 View attachment 1198630 View attachment 1198631 View attachment 1198632 View attachment 1198633 View attachment 1198634 View attachment 1198635 View attachment 1198636 View attachment 1198637

Final sale on our Saint Crispins selection for Style Forum members. Use code "SFextra30"
(Please note that some of these have been tried on in store, and may show light signs of this.)

The code also applies to Edward Green shoes on sale.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads