• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CAVOUR Official Community - Discuss Tailoring, Shirting, Shoes & More - Official Affiliate Thread

hrv123

Reaction score
Can you please provide measurements for the Rota flannel trousers in 5o and the Moorer Calegari jacket in 52 and 54? Measurements don't appear on the site.

Also, are the 100hands shirts measurements accurate or are they for the Cavour line shirts as labelled on the size chart?

I'd love to pick up a number of items, but the lack of measurements makes it very difficult.

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Can you please provide measurements for the Rota flannel trousers in 5o and the Moorer Calegari jacket in 52 and 54? Measurements don't appear on the site.

Also, are the 100hands shirts measurements accurate or are they for the Cavour line shirts as labelled on the size chart?

The Rota and Moorer I'll have to look at tomorrow, but here is the measurement table from 100 Hands.

Screen Shot 2019-01-16 at 22.06.16.png

oldmanchina

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm really interested in the 'cap toe jumper boot' from Carlos Santos on sale at the moment in black, but the images aren't showing on the website. Would you be able to post a picture of the boot here?
Thanks!

P.S. Also wanted to know - are the Drake's shirts on the site their regular fit or the slim fit?

Last edited:

Viral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi Kevin - 2 questions:

1. Any chance you can find a sz 46 in the brown & green check sportcoat? I'm hoping perhaps there's an odd one in one of your stores you could track down. I'd like to order both 46 and 48 to see which fits better. The measurements listed are throwing me off on making a definitive decision.

2. Are there free returns for US customers for the sale? I'd like to order without fear :slayer:

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Kevin - 2 questions:

1. Any chance you can find a sz 46 in the brown & green check sportcoat? I'm hoping perhaps there's an odd one in one of your stores you could track down. I'd like to order both 46 and 48 to see which fits better. The measurements listed are throwing me off on making a definitive decision.

2. Are there free returns for US customers for the sale? I'd like to order without fear :slayer:

1: Sorry! No 46 left in that one.

2: Free returns, even for US customers. No wall to the north/east yet.

If you wish to return, just send us an email at [email protected] and we’ll send you labels.

Aquafortis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@kevinsvindland Hi, Can you please provide additional info about your cashmere half zip vs. your Merino polo in terms of fabric and weight? I'm thinking of picking up one or the other for wearing under sport coats.

Also, do the Merino polos come in gray or brown?

Thank you.

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@kevinsvindland Hi, Can you please provide additional info about your cashmere half zip vs. your Merino polo in terms of fabric and weight? I'm thinking of picking up one or the other for wearing under sport coats.

Also, do the Merino polos come in gray or brown?

Thank you.

Hi,

The merino is much lighter and more densely woven that the cashmere.
For layering under jackets I would go for merino. Personally I find the cashmere too chunky to wear with tailoring.

The merino comes in both brown and grey. (And navy, white and green.)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads