• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CAVOUR Official Community - Discuss Tailoring, Shirting, Shoes & More - Official Affiliate Thread

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Can you please provide measurements for the Rota flannel trousers in 5o and the Moorer Calegari jacket in 52 and 54? Measurements don't appear on the site.

Also, are the 100hands shirts measurements accurate or are they for the Cavour line shirts as labelled on the size chart?

I'd love to pick up a number of items, but the lack of measurements makes it very difficult.

The Rota flannel trousers in sz 50 measurements are as follows:

1/2 waist: 44 cm
1/2 thigh: 31,5 cm
Leg opening: 18 cm
Inseam: 83 cm (+10 cm reserve)
Outseam: 103 cm ( ex waistband 3 cm)

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
14037D6F-536E-4DF0-9DF3-32C3227323EC.jpeg
View attachment 1111316
Not always, some of them are on 333 hence my need for confirmation from Cavour

The Jumper Boot is on last 333
Dainite sole.

Last edited:

Paul902

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I logged on to ask the same question [emoji2]

That said, I can’t escape my first pair of CS boots now.

I don't know if I can, either!
@kevinsvindland what last are the CS derby brogue boots on? If not 234, how do they compare to 234, esp the instep? Wondering if I take my normal size or down 1/2. Thanks!

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I don't know if I can, either!
@kevinsvindland what last are the CS derby brogue boots on? If not 234, how do they compare to 234, esp the instep? Wondering if I take my normal size or down 1/2. Thanks!

That would be the 333 last. Similar fit as the 234, but with a round, non chiseled toe. I would go with the same size as 234.

Paul902

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That would be the 333 last. Similar fit as the 234, but with a round, non chiseled toe. I would go with the same size as 234.

Thanks, Kevin! I have the conundrum that I don't know if I take 8UK or 8.5UK in 234. My usual size is 8.5UK, but I have a pretty low volume, low instep foot. I've read that 234 is pretty roomy leading me to think I need to go 1/2 size down.

Anyone here who could compare 234 or 333 to Carmina Oscar or Soller, or AE 108 it would be appreciated!

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks, Kevin! I have the conundrum that I don't know if I take 8UK or 8.5UK in 234. My usual size is 8.5UK, but I have a pretty low volume, low instep foot. I've read that 234 is pretty roomy leading me to think I need to go 1/2 size down.

Anyone here who could compare 234 or 333 to Carmina Oscar or Soller, or AE 108 it would be appreciated!

I have no experience with the Carmina lasts you mention, and never tried any AE. But the 234 does indeed have a quite spacious instep.
We do have free returns, so if in doubt, you could always get both and return the one that does not fit.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessy11