• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CAVOUR Official Community - Discuss Tailoring, Shirting, Shoes & More - Official Affiliate Thread

UNOAIMX

Reaction score
Is it really that difficult to convert cm to inches or vice versa that you won't buy a jacket that only has measurements in on of them? Makes absolutely no sense to me.

Just a recommendation to help Cavour with sales, please excuse lazy customers such as myself haha, customer's time is valuable also, I would have to make multiple conversions using my slide rule and build a sizing table to compare with other makers sizes and "deals" available online.

Zerase

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just a recommendation to help Cavour with sales, please excuse lazy customers such as myself haha, customer's time is valuable also, I would have to make multiple conversions using my slide rule and build a sizing table to compare with other makers sizes and "deals" available online.
I might have sounded rude, not my meaning. And ofc I think it is great to have both measurements covered, but I never thought it was a problem having to convert inches into cm when buying cloths across the sea.

Aquafortis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am looking to get some feedback on our new suits and jackets.

So if anyone would like to try a suit or a jacket from our new lineup, coupon "sftailoringdeal" will give 40% off suits and jackets this weekend, and this weekend only.

Please let us know what you think. :)
Wow. Is this coupon active as of now?

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

So if anyone would like to try a suit or a jacket from our new lineup, coupon "sftailoringdeal" will give 40% off suits and jackets this weekend, and this weekend only.

That's exciting. Placing an order.

Burzan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Crazy deal

zanci

Reaction score
Could somebody compare the cavour/ring jacket/suitsupply jort/la spalla suits quality?

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Could somebody compare the cavour/ring jacket/suitsupply jort/la spalla suits quality?

All fully canvassed, with fabrics from reputable mills.

Ring Jacket is made in Japan, and cut by hand.
Really nice product with a very good RTW fit, high armholes and a great shoulder.
In regular rotation in my own wardrobe. But cost twice as much as the others.

Suit Supply Jort and La Spalla and same pricepoint as Cavour, but made in China.
Never owned one myself, so can't say much in terms of personal experience.

Cavour suits are made in Italy. Not many other brands that I know can offer made in italy fully canvassed suits at this pricepoint.
The shoulders are very soft and unpadded. Ridiculously good value with this coupon.
And free returns if you hate it. :)

I guess it comes down to which style you prefer.

My opinion is of course a little biased.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads