• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

B.Son FW07 (formerly Attention Saucemaster)

kubrick555

Reaction score
They did do a UO line--not sure what the logic was behind that. The quality on the regular line's pieces is pretty good I've found, so I don't see it going mall brand quite yet.

I had the same issues with Revolve being marsupialed and not having the mock pullover in stock--it took them a week to tell me and they haven't even refunded me yet!! I bought it from tobi.com on sale instead.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
A friend told me the materials on the UO bson stuff is really crappy. That's a main part of the bson appeal.

Also, i bought a tee from i think last season from a member here (i think johnnylaw) and it fits ******* amazing. I need to get more even if i have to pay $40-55 each. They're worth it. 50% modal is awesome and the fit is ridiculously slimming and kinda long

8bpc

Reaction score
Originally Posted by TyCooN
This season's Side Button Cardigan looks like the one that was being sold on Self Edge last season:
DSC05608-1-731929.jpg

Who is selling the side button cardigan in grey?

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
8bpc, I'm not sure. Try asking Kiya if he'll have some coming. If anyone's interested in the crazy looking Hooded Zip Up Mock Jacket it's on active endeavors right now with all the sizes save XS. There's even a 20% off discount code, hellofall, which will only last till the end of today. http://activeendeavors.com/product/2/2/6466/

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
B.Son Mock Pullover Hoodie

B.Son's most popular piece at Self Edge has just come back in Gray and Black.
A great simple winter piece that works in any variation.

Both colors available now in-store and via the online store, check the online store for measurements and more photos:
http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.p...index&cPath=77

IMG_1044-1-747387.jpg

IMG_1045-1-747396.jpg

IMG_1042-1-724574.jpg

IMG_1043-1-724585.jpg

kubrick555

Reaction score
how wearable is this awesome hoodie? i'm debating buying, but i seriously don't know how often i'd actually get a chance to wear it.

it might just be too warm.

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I received the Mock Pullover hoodie today. It's 10x times greater in real life than what you see in the pictures of this thread. Real thick and comfortable. Get one and you'll see why this item is the Pride of B.Son. Fits true to size.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics