1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

B.Son FW07 (formerly Attention Saucemaster)

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by poly800rock, Oct 10, 2007.

1. kiya

kiya Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Yea I really love the short sleeve hoods and whatnot. I just got the B.Son Asymmetrical Button Up Mock in Black recently.

Wow this one isn't carried by context and I really like it. Too bad it's almost summer so don't know.. if i should get it now and wait for unusually cold weather.
    http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.p...roducts_id=393

We just dropped the price of that jacket 60%...

2. DECEMBER

DECEMBER Senior member

Whoa.. serious? from 700$.. that's a steal.
    Question about the Hood though, is it really that bloated looking?

Oh hey you're from S.F.? I use to live around there.. is there a B.Son Retail store there? If so I really wanna check it out when I go home this week.

3. kiya

Really?

Oh hey you're from S.F.? I use to live around there.. is there a B.Son Retail store there? If so I really wanna check it out when I go home this week.

There is no such thing as a B.Son retail store, never has been.
    They had a quick sample sale during the holidays at their showroom/offices, but that's it.

4. DECEMBER

DECEMBER Senior member

aw.. that sucks. Where can I find the most complete collection then--
    Or where can I even find out what's in their complete collection for spring / summer?

5. kiya

aw.. that sucks. Where can I find the most complete collection then--
    Or where can I even find out what's in their complete collection for spring / summer?

I have no idea, we've dropped the line, what we have left is heavily discounted.

6. DECEMBER

DECEMBER Senior member

The rest seem to be normally priced.. I've never seen the bomber jacket anywhere else so I can't compare prices. Why are you guys dropping the brand?

While we're at this question-response thing.. can you give me the shoulder-shoulder measurements of the size Medium and size Small of the Tweed Bomber Jacket, and also the chest measurements?

Thanks!

7. skunkworks

skunkworks Senior member

The rest seem to be normally priced.. I've never seen the bomber jacket anywhere else so I can't compare prices. Why are you guys dropping the brand?

While we're at this question-response thing.. can you give me the shoulder-shoulder measurements of the size Medium and size Small of the Tweed Bomber Jacket, and also the chest measurements?

Thanks!

The size medium is about .0001 furlongs shoulder to shoulder, rounded to the nearest ten-thousandth.

God you need to shut up and stop posting.

8. DECEMBER

DECEMBER Senior member

I usually post a lot for the first few days that I sign up for a forum, then gradually less and less as all my questions are answered.

Also, go fuck yourself. I'm sick of the trashy attitude around here. If you want people to not click on the "New Thread" button and not ask questions in threads just so all this space remains uncluttered, go the fuck somewhere else, like livejournal or something. This is a discussion board. Stop being a little bitch.