• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

2017 MLB Season Thread

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Man, I had a strange dream last night. I don't remember all the details but the kicker was the Orioles traded for A-Rod.
B-More be warned.

clarinetplayer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cabrerra for MVP. And, Verlander is up for the Cy Young. Not bad for a team that was swept (soundly!!!) in the World Series. Winning one of those will take away a little bit of the shame and hurt.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What's the purpose of that trade?

Did they pull a fast one on the city of Miami

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Torii Hunter batting 2nd for the Tigers now.

I wonder if all the Tigers had to do was say you'll be batting in front of Cabrera, Fielder, and Victor.

ConcernedParent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^ He was already batting in between Trout and Pujols.

But jesus 26 mil over 2? This is Bobby Abreu 2.0 waiting to happen. I guess replacing Delmon Young= priceless?

Last edited:

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Correct. But they didn't offer him a contract. Well they did but it was clear he wasn't signing it.

He was linked to the Rangers but if they lose Hamilton they aren't nearly as scary

ConcernedParent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Reportedly the Angels offered 1yr/5 mil which Hunter called "insulting" or something. I'm sad to see him go, but you Tigers can gladly take him at that price. :embar:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads