• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

2017 MLB Season Thread

ethanm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The kid in the green shirt and the guy in the red who were kicking people in the head were arrested because of the video.

Last edited:

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
That's a pretty intense clip. Can't recall the last time I saw a fight IRL with so many people just knocked the **** out. Someone could have gotten really hurt with the curb stomping and kicking the back of the head.

clarinetplayer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

LawrenceMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Also Boston being Boston

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=3382644

Woman accused of plowing car into group after argument, killing one

NASHUA, N.H. -- A woman accused of running down a man in her car after a Red Sox-Yankees argument in a bar never hit her brakes as she accelerated toward the small group he was in, a prosecutor said Monday.

"She never braked, and she accelerated at a high speed for about 200 feet. She went directly at this group of people," prosecutor Susan Morrell said of Ivonne Hernandez, who is charged with reckless second-degree murder in the death early Friday of Matthew Beaudoin, 29.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...sox-fan-stabbed-by-yankees-fan_n_3515675.html

Monte Freire, Red Sox Fan Stabbed By Yankees Fan, Wins $4.3 Million In Lawsuit

NEW HAVEN, Conn. -- A Boston Red Sox fan who was harassed and stabbed through the neck by a New York Yankees fan at a restaurant in 2010 has been awarded $4.3 million by a jury.

The jury in New Haven reached the verdict Thursday in favor of Monte Freire and against the restaurant, U.S.S. Chowder Pot III, in Branford, attorneys for both sides said. Bartenders ignored warnings that the Yankees fan was harassing fellow patrons and trying to start a fight and continued to serve him alcohol, said attorney Timothy Pothin, representing Freire.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
A Yankee fan really should have the good sense not to enter a New England restaurant called the USS Chowdah Pot :lol:

Last edited:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
this is one of those times where humanity disgusts me. how are people laughing as this is happening? how does this excite people? why do people think this is something to be proud of?

LawrenceMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've been to a ton of red sox yankee games in yankee stadium from 2004-2013 and despite the youtube clips and folklore. The most violence i've seen is between yankee fans themselves: yankee fan on yankee fan crime.

the scariest one where two huge guys in jeter shirts, like 6'4" 250lbs guys were just throwing haymakers at each other on the upper deck. when the police/security arrives they are at the edge of the railing still swinging at each other and both almost fall off :bounce2: incredibly they were pulled back in and hauled off. then 30min later they come staggering back to their seats. it turns out they were both NYFD and had some other issues they were dealing with so the cops let them go back to the seats.

ethanm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Please, baseball gods, force the Yankees to pursue Saltalamacchia and not waste money on McDouchebag.

LawrenceMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
anyone want to predict what will happen to Jacoby Ellsbury?

here's mine: sox will let him go. Mets will sign him to a ridiculous contract (like $150 million 7 years).

but next year will be fun to watch for red sox fans, because jackie gradely Jr. goes to center, Xander is in SS and maybe Middlebrooks starts to hit for real/consistently.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I've been to a ton of red sox yankee games in yankee stadium from 2004-2013 and despite the youtube clips and folklore. The most violence i've seen is between yankee fans themselves: yankee fan on yankee fan crime.

the scariest one where two huge guys in jeter shirts, like 6'4" 250lbs guys were just throwing haymakers at each other on the upper deck. when the police/security arrives they are at the edge of the railing still swinging at each other and both almost fall off :bounce2: incredibly they were pulled back in and hauled off. then 30min later they come staggering back to their seats. it turns out they were both NYFD and had some other issues they were dealing with so the cops let them go back to the seats.

Have I told you my story of how I trolled Yankee Stadium in the final series at the old YS? Had an entire section booing me.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
whats up with his eyes?

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sistersaucy