• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

2017 MLB Season Thread

ethanm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I can't believe they called this game. Were you still there when they put the radar on the jumbotron, deuce? I think people would have thrown things at it if they pulled that in the Bronx.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was. It's raining steadily now. No way they could play.

It's a good call. Sucky part was I paid for parking, couple beers and some food then they called it.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Right before they delayed it.

F13FF743-2347-4473-9879-6DBD39E3D362-639-00000025B70FDC00.jpg

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
W. aka Ace. Aka slopho. Tomorrow I'm gonna make a sign with Mauros phone number on it and run down to cameras and flash it for the world to see

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

I was. It's raining steadily now. No way they could play.
It's a good call. Sucky part was I paid for parking, couple beers and some food then they called it.

they usually refund money for parking in the event of a cancellation.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
City lots. Workers were LONG gone. Their term worker is very loose in Detroit

LawrenceMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Watch. The Yankees win in 7 now. Just watch

:devil: :devil: in 2004 alcs game 4 was postponed due to rain. :devil: :tinfoil: :devil:

so here's the ladies Arod sent the ball to in the stands of game 2.... i really don't see what the big deal was.... he's single and on the downward arc of a great career... might as well get some Australian bikini model and friend into a threesome before he's shopped and traded out of NYC.

Kyna-Treacy-with-Balls-Alex-Rodriguez-Tossed-Her-Way.jpeg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...kini-model-A-Rod-tried-chat-Yankees-game.html

Last edited:

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I can't believe they called this game. Were you still there when they put the radar on the jumbotron, deuce? I think people would have thrown things at it if they pulled that in the Bronx.

So I left right away and went back to my house. My friend stayed down there and said it rained maybe MAYBE for 20 minutes. Light rain at that. It was pouring Bummer.
Going back down today. Gives me reason get the **** out of the office

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

So I left right away and went back to my house. My friend stayed down there and said it rained maybe MAYBE for 20 minutes. Light rain at that. It was pouring Bummer.
Going back down today. Gives me reason get the **** out of the office

I was down there a couple blocks from the ball park (I bowl at the Garden Bowl Wednesday nights) and a bit after they officially called it, it began absolutely pouring for a good 45 minutes or so (it was still raining hard on me after that 45 minutes but I was back home in Bloomfield Hills by then so I don't know what was happening downtown at that point).

I'm trying to get a hold of a buddy of mine right now. I'm really tempted to buy tickets for today on StubHub and head down to the game and I need him to talk me into it... and I want him to drive me.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I was down there a couple blocks from the ball park (I bowl at the Garden Bowl Wednesday nights) and a bit after they officially called it, it began absolutely pouring for a good 45 minutes or so (it was still raining hard on me after that 45 minutes but I was back home in Bloomfield Hills by then so I don't know what was happening downtown at that point).
I'm trying to get a hold of a buddy of mine right now. I'm really tempted to buy tickets for today on StubHub and head down to the game and I need him to talk me into it... and I want him to drive me.

Yeah I'm in royal oak. Was pouring there too.

You should absolutely get tickets. People were offloading them to the scalpers as they were leaving.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics