• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

Steel28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is there a FC sale this year? It looks like the early access is for all subscribers this year.

gif.gif

Ennius

Reaction score
Do you have any knee length Norwegian jackets? I already have the Moscow and want a rain coat - gennieve, single breast, double....
the thigh length look sharp but dont deliver when it really rains

kjb

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
for those with chamula sweaters, did you go TTS or size up? have you noticed any stretch with wear? i feel like i'm in between sizes.

lifeinabox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How's the sizing and warmth? My son is looking for a non-technical jacket to wear in Boulder.
Based on the lookbooks its meant to be oversized but I went with a small for a better fit in the shoulders and since I will only be wearing a shirt underneath. I don't think's warm enough for CO even with layers. It's a better warmth for Bay Area cold.

duff406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone used one of the Master-Piece key cases? The Mrs recently got a new car with the keyless entry/start, so thinking it might be a neat way to carry her keys around in her purse. Is the ring on the back split? Thinking the key fob could go on the back, and regular keys could stay in side? It's not too early to be thinking about gifts, you know...

20181018148.jpg

lagsun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Woofa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thinking about my next luxeswap funded purchase and may go for another pair of Vass shoes. Perhaps the double monks.
Wondering if there is any thought of new Vass products coming anytime soon . Specifically, I have grown to covet a pair of shoes in their beautiful plum color. Any possibility a shoe in this color might become available by spring?
Thank you

Patrick R

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn, that is serious. I was NMWA top to bottom but for my shoes.

Eidos suit
Drakes tie
Inglese red-striped tie
Farnese belt
Sozzi socks
KS Traveler Coat
TYT Scarf
Merola gloves

Let’s do this again. Not all shown, but all worn.

Master-piece backpack
Norwegian Rain SB
Merola gloves
Formosa suit
Inis sweater
Farnese belt
Sozzi socks
Heschung loafers

6B112924-0F3C-4756-8F05-61C602B5DBCD.jpeg

206EC835-D5F9-411A-85C4-5C3EF0DCDC4C.jpeg
B3DEC93B-F7C7-44D7-9E1B-9F4DDDDC86FB.jpeg

Greg, send a better camera with my next order and I’ll do better to create Instragram ready photos.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads