• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

anonymouz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is anyone else having an issue with their store credits not showing up? I was trying to check out this evening using these but upon login, the usual link on the left side of the My Account page was not there and when I tried to enter the gift card number associated with these store credits at check out I was told that the gift card was not valid. I assume this is an IT glitch of some sort, but it is mildly alarming given the size of the credit balance I have…
It's confirmed just a few posts above that the software provider is looking into the fix.
If you have your code, you can still use it

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So there are two separate issues:

(1) for a day or two, the store credit and gift card software was having some front-end issues and people could not see their balances and codes when logged in [this was fixed last night, as far as I understand]

(2) because of how preorders are now structured on Shopify (full order with partial payment and deferred balance payment), there needs to be a cc associated with the order because that cc will be charged when the order is ready to ship. We've had too many problems with people NOT paying balances on their preorders or taking 3 months to do so, so we are no longer sending balance emails requesting payments. The second payment is already agreed upon and will be triggered when the preorder item is ready to ship (everyone gets a heads-up email 24 hours before just in case there was a change of address or something like that).

So a pre-order cannot be paid fully with store credit - there needs to be a cc or Shopify won't let you checkout

On both of those issues, we can manually shift $$ from store credit to refund CC payments after the fact. Just email us and be patient, but we will get to it !

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Circling back to this...saw them yesterday and it was one of the best live shows I've been to in awhile and I'm not really even a jazz guy
Their energy is bonkers. It's a really fun show

Phinis

Reaction score
Anyone able to speak for the Fujito fleece zip shirt jacket? The chest in the 3 (L) looks about right, but afraid it might be a little short. Which is the reason I just let an 18E Monti Jacket go, and am now trying to replace :)

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
🎤👈 this thing working?

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Portuguese Flannel springtime in April

First drop is in and 🥵

Some totally new textures, prints and embroideries this season again. ALD-heads, stay out of our Piros shirts for now, please... Let the NoMan customers get their first picks!

portuguese_flannel_ss23_square.jpg

Portuguese_Flannel_SS23_Bahia_cotton_shirt (5).jpg Portuguese_Flannel_SS23_camp_shirt_cream_micro_corduroy (1).jpg Portuguese_Flannel_SS23_coral_reef_shirt (6).jpg Portuguese_Flannel_SS23_cuca_shirt (5).jpg Portuguese_Flannel_SS23_Deep_Dream_shirt (5).jpg Portuguese_Flannel_SS23_denim_embroidery_shirt (3).jpg Portuguese_Flannel_SS23_denim_embroidery_shirt (6).jpg Portuguese_Flannel_SS23_Dogtown_lavender_tencel_shirt (6).jpg Portuguese_Flannel_SS23_green_guache_shirt (6).jpg

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Portuguese_Flannel_SS23_fingerprint_black_shirt (6).jpg Portuguese_Flannel_SS23_fingerprint_green_shirt (6).jpg Portuguese_Flannel_SS23_linen_Labura_chore_jacket (7).jpg Portuguese_Flannel_SS23_linen_Labura_chore_jacket (17).jpg Portuguese_Flannel_SS23_marble_shirt (5).jpg Portuguese_Flannel_SS23_Mother_embroidered_shirt (5).jpg Portuguese_Flannel_SS23_philly_embroidered_shirt (1).jpg Portuguese_Flannel_SS23_philly_embroidered_shirt (9).jpg Portuguese_Flannel_SS23_pique_yellow_shirt (6).jpg Portuguese_Flannel_SS23_Piros_black_embroidered_shirt (5).jpg Portuguese_Flannel_SS23_Piros_embroidered_cream_shirt (3).jpg Portuguese_Flannel_SS23_praia_camp_shirt (6).jpg Portuguese_Flannel_SS23_ring_shirt (1).jpg Portuguese_Flannel_SS23_tapestry_shirt (1).jpg

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And our first shorts from PF 😎

Portuguese_Flannel_SS23_easy_shorts_in_cotton_seersucker (4).jpg Portuguese_Flannel_SS23_easy_shorts_in_cotton_seersucker (9).jpg Portuguese_Flannel_SS23_easy_shorts_in_micro_corduroy (2).jpg Portuguese_Flannel_SS23_easy_shorts_in_micro_corduroy (3).jpg Portuguese_Flannel_SS23_easy_shorts_in_micro_corduroy (9).jpg Portuguese_Flannel_SS23_easy_shorts_in_tencel (2).jpg Portuguese_Flannel_SS23_easy_shorts_in_tencel (3).jpg Portuguese_Flannel_SS23_easy_shorts_in_tencel (10).jpg

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kaptain oh my Sunshine 😍

kaptain_ss23_950px.jpg

Kaptain_Sunshine_SS23_double_breasted_jacket_in_natural_linen_silk (7).jpg Kaptain_Sunshine_SS23_single_pleat_trousers_in_natural_linen_silk (3).jpg Kaptain_Sunshine_SS23_single_pleat_trousers_in_natural_linen_silk (1).jpg

Kaptain_Sunshine_SS23_easy_pants_in_cotton_silk_seersucker (8).jpg Kaptain_Sunshine_SS23_easy_pants_in_cotton_silk_seersucker (3).jpg Kaptain_Sunshine_SS23_gurkha_shorts_in_wool_canvas (1).jpg Kaptain_Sunshine_SS23_gurkha_shorts_in_wool_canvas (11).jpg Kaptain_Sunshine_SS23_gurkha_shorts_in_wool_canvas (12).jpg Kaptain_Sunshine_SS23_photographer_jacket_in_poly_paper (3).jpg Kaptain_Sunshine_SS23_photographer_jacket_in_poly_paper (7).jpg Kaptain_Sunshine_SS23_photographer_jacket_in_poly_paper (21).jpg Kaptain_Sunshine_SS23_photographer_jacket_in_poly_paper (24).jpg Kaptain_Sunshine_SS23_relaxed_tee_shirt (5).jpg Kaptain_Sunshine_SS23_relaxed_tee_shirt (11).jpg Kaptain_Sunshine_SS23_relaxed_tee_shirt (14).jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads