• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

jimney

Reaction score
I don’t know what it is, but scrolling on Firefox on Mac has been kind of broken for a little while. Specifically product lists, such as the new product section.

mossrockss

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got this Inis Meain sweater on final sale, and for a minute was trying to sell it because I wasn't sure about the fit, but I have since embraced said fit and am excited to wear it as soon as possible when weather and circumstances permit.

IMG_9597.jpeg

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t know what it is, but scrolling on Firefox on Mac has been kind of broken for a little while. Specifically product lists, such as the new product section.
I don't have a Mac but @MeatFish does. Which page should we look at and what are we looking for?

jimney

Reaction score
I don't have a Mac but @MeatFish does. Which page should we look at and what are we looking for?
This has happened to me on the new items page on multiple Macs with Firefox, where I scroll down and it kind of jerks back up. Makes it so I can scroll down like 4 rows and it will go back to the second one, then I scroll down and it jerks back up again, repeatedly.

Handcuffed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm not usually a big S/S guy but loved today's drop. And so did someone my size -- I see a lot of the larger-stocked inventory is immediately out!

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not usually a big S/S guy but loved today's drop. And so did someone my size -- I see a lot of the larger-stocked inventory is immediately out!
We've had a couple of XL guys in the last few months swoop in early and place large orders right off the bat. A lot of stuff coms back though, so make sure to sign up for those restock notifs

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know that this week drop is bountiful but can I be annoying and remind everyone to send in their pre-orders for summer tailoring and In Good Nature part deux ASAP? we're closing those in 3 days

everything is here

Mr. Six

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know that this week drop is bountiful but can I be annoying and remind everyone to send in their pre-orders for summer tailoring and In Good Nature part deux ASAP? we're closing those in 3 days

everything is here
Just confirming that the Stoffa brown linen mix shirt is dry clean only?

Stoffa_Italy_SS23_Spread_CollarShirt_Wool_Linen_Silk_Mid-Brown_Multi-stripe_7_300x300.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 103 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 101 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads