• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alright, it looks like there's enough interest for a VERY QUICK pre-order round for those shirts. We expect delivery in March 2018. Price is $295 before pre-order discount (15% off with code PREORDER15)
http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/inde...-open-collar-shirt-in-floral-print-rayon.html

Torrance Open Collar Shirts-FRONT.JPG Torrance Open Collar Shirts-BACK.JPG

Three colorways:

BLUE, GREEN, RUST
A-BLUE.JPG B-GREEN.JPG C-SAX.JPG

Pre-order closes tomorrow Thursday 11/2 at midnight ET

Last edited:

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last call - I need to send all the orders to Rota tomorrow.

For those who were unable to attend the Rota MTO/MTM event in person, we took some videos of swatch books and special trunk show swatches. Each swatch has a number sticker on the back, so this would be what we need from you when you're ordering. We would also need your pick for lining and buttons (unless you want Rota to decide).

If you have no interest in ordering trousers, these may be great videos to help you fall asleep :laugh:

Re: pricing, there are 5 tiers based on the fabrics (from $375 for most cottons to $500). All the special swatches on cards are the same pricing ($425). There is a 10% discount on these prices for the trunk show.

If you want to order something, please email us at [email protected] before Wednesday Nov 1st day end, with the following:
- style (higher-rise or regular rise)
- size (your Rota size)
- pleats preference
- belt loops or side tabs
- zip or button fly
- fabric #
- lining #
- button #
- any measurements modifications (keep it simple as every adjustment has unintended effects on other areas of fit, so too many adjustments typically result in fit issues and disappointments): rise +/- xcm, waist, hips, thigh, leg opening...

We'll get back to you with pricing info and a link to place your order(s)

Classic swatches

FW17 swatches

Special trunk show swatches (limited to the # of units on the back of the swatch)

More trunk show swatches (limited to the # of units on the back of the swatch)

Lining options

Chaconne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Alright, it looks like there's enough interest for a VERY QUICK pre-order round for those shirts. We expect delivery in March 2018. Price is $295 before pre-order discount (15% off with code PREORDER15)
http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/inde...-open-collar-shirt-in-floral-print-rayon.html

View attachment 868189 View attachment 868190

Three colorways:

View attachment 868185 View attachment 868187 View attachment 868188

Is the last picture the Blue or the Rust?

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is the last picture the Blue or the Rust?
In order of the swatches: blue, green, rust
In order of the hanging shirts: rust, blue, green

Last edited:

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Is this KS bomber much much heavier/warmer than that nice BBJ plant dyed cotton moleskin? I assume it is heavier - looking for relative warmth comparison

vida

Reaction score

View attachment 868189 View attachment 868190

Three colorways:

BLUE, GREEN, RUST
View attachment 868185 View attachment 868187 View attachment 868188

These look like women's shirts.

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score

DeSense

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
_20171102_142504.JPG
_20171102_142135.JPG

Getting colder here. Great time to take out the Naissance fuzzy sweater and SdC Mac. Both are instant favorites of this f/w season. Rest are Geller and Butteros. I live in these denims and got plenty of mileage out of those sneakers this year.
PS: On that SdC Mac, it's the perfect balance of classic shape with some "modern" features, like the reverse side pockets and velcro sleeve opening adjusters, without the risk of it falling "out of fashion" because of them. The fabric is unique in its crunchiness, velvety touch and weight, yet the coat wears light and airy. Highly recommended.
The Naissance is a grizzly version sweater in its cozy fuzziness. I run hot and have a slight aversion against woolen stuff close to skin. This (100% cotton) one works very well for me.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andyh78