• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

The_Foxx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
stitch, would be interested to see pix of the Formosa as worn, before and after tailoring! good purchase man, sounds awesome.

Birdseye formossa in hand. :)

Greg and Edouard, awesome to see you guys today.

My apologies, but I think I must go on a kopping break for at least a few weeks. Dont hate me.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
did anyone buy anything besides stitch?

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Went to the event today, really liked the fit on Casentino wool double breasted coat, LBM1911, just not the wash, any chance for a non wash or less washed version next season?

Were you using the sample coats (in the plastic bags on the rack outside the booth) as a reference point? My coat's "wear" marks are much less prominent -- mostly gentle fading around the shoulder seams. I think Eduoard said that the coats are the "less washed version" compared to the version LBM usually sells.

Goodman

Reaction score
did anyone buy anything besides stitch?

Casentino single breasted in grey.

I like the weathered look on them. I see them as casual dressy and the weathered look just adds to that. I have a slew of proper neat overcoats to wear with suits/sportcoats but nothing remotely like the casentino. Hardest part was just choosing between single/double breasted and brown v blue v grey. I already have the Big John's from NMWA and can't wait to start wearing them together.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks, mang!

Should be back from redoing the cuffs by end of week.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Just wanted to post that the Calabrese bag I bought last week has gotten an insane reception from people. I haven't had it a week and at least 5 people have inquired about it.

aportnoy

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Another Calabrese in the wild...

SoGent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Casentino single breasted in grey.

I like the weathered look on them. I see them as casual dressy and the weathered look just adds to that.

exactly . . . . went with the blue DB for the same effect & it works like a champ

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
aportnoy, you have a very good eye for choosing ties that you can pair well. i am the jelly.

aportnoy

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Thanks Stitchy!

Though I couldn't make the trunk show but I did swing by Greg's showroom last week to see the goods up close and personal. There is no doubt in my mind that Greg has assembled the finest assortment of well-curated ties in the City. I could have taken two dozen and I'm pretty selective. Bravo!:slayer:

Last edited:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
it was well deserved.

sorry i missed you. :(

and big plus 1, gregs assortment is so full of win.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads