• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Nope. On the Boltbus back to DC now. You going to miss Broncos-Chiefs?

:(

I hope so. Watching would be too stressful. Ill check my phone periodically on the train ride back.

taxgenius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm torn between the Scott & Charters shawl sweater and a similar item by Cruciani.

coolron

Reaction score
Had a great time at the trunk show, was a pleasure meeting Greg and Edouard again. Kopped a MTO Moss stitch sweater and a pair of Vass mto.

johanm

Reaction score

Are there any future plans to add Inis Meain items in their 70/30 or 100% cashmere makes?
I'm curious as to how those fabrics compare to the 90/10 makes because the 90/10 already feels amazing as it is.

GDL can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the linen stitch sweater is based on a 70/30 mix, and it feels very nice - smoother and slightly less rustic than the 90/10.

chenzhongbi

Reaction score
Saw this scarf in the interview thread, but I guess posting my question here would be more efficient. I really dig this scarf GDL's wearing, but I can't seem to find it in the online store. Can someone ID it for me? Thanks.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
that's one of his personal scarves it's not on the webshop wherever did you get the idea that it was?

LOL

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Indeed.

I do believe it is by Stephen Shneider (sp?).

Last edited:

hst

Reaction score
Hi Greg - what are the measurements for size S and M of the Scott & Charters cashmere cardigan? Thanks

SmileForum

Reaction score
I apologize for the terrible photo quality. This was taken in a VERY crammed space, with bad lighting, on an iPod touch. Quite frankly, I'm not good at taking photos either. No fit pics for now, but maybe later.

These are size 41, the smallest size available. The look slightly taller in person than they do from the photos on the website. As people have recommended for Buttero shoes, yes, definitely go down a size. If I could go down another size, I would, for the perfect fit, but these are fine too. I tried to get a picture of the blake stichings inside of the boots, but it was too dark.

Last edited:

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Greg, can you remind me what IM sweaters are being restocked in a few weeks? I remember you mentioning the shawl collar.

Last edited:

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Went to the event today, really liked the fit on Casentino wool double breasted coat, LBM1911, just not the wash, any chance for a non wash or less washed version next season?

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Birdseye formossa in hand. :)

Greg and Edouard, awesome to see you guys today.

My apologies, but I think I must go on a kopping break for at least a few weeks. Dont hate me.

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You got the Formosa man? Congrats! I hope you are more than happy with it!

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did, and thanks!!

I love it of course. :)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads