• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Official Events and PSA thread

swad

Reaction score
I have the feeling you'll need to be an email subscriber for it to work; it may be just for specific email accounts. My strategy is to sign up for as many promo email lists as I can for the stores I shop, and then use a Gmail filter to put them in a folder and keep my inbox clean.

You might try the link from this page: http://www.techbargains.com/vendor_detail.cfm/599/Onlineshoes-com-coupon-code

tacobender

Reaction score
Hey folks, just got my mark down lists for Barneys 40% off Winter sale. Designer/Co-op/Shoes, etc.

As always, send me a pm with the items you are looking for, and the size requested. Please include a method for me to contact you back, (phone, text, email) I will respond in 24 hours.

If you give me the style # from barneys.com that usually helps. I will tell you if it is going on sale, how many we have, and what stores have it.

I have enjoyed helping you guys the last 3 or 4 sales and its always a pleasure talking to you and helping you get the items you want...

From my experience the items you guys always go for are the RLBL suits (I have at least one dark navy, with stripes going from 1795 to 1250 or so)

Thanks,
Ryan

sprout

Reaction score
Hey folks, just got my mark down lists for Barneys 40% off Winter sale. Designer/Co-op/Shoes, etc.
As always, send me a pm with the items you are looking for, and the size requested. Please include a method for me to contact you back, (phone, text, email) I will respond in 24 hours.
If you give me the style # from barneys.com that usually helps. I will tell you if it is going on sale, how many we have, and what stores have it.
I have enjoyed helping you guys the last 3 or 4 sales and its always a pleasure talking to you and helping you get the items you want...
From my experience the items you guys always go for are the RLBL suits (I have at least one dark navy, with stripes going from 1795 to 1250 or so)
Thanks,
Ryan

Does outerwear go on sale?

sportin_life

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not sure if this is a public sale but when I was at the RL mansion for the recent F&F sale, I noted there was a conspicuous absence of RLBL / RLPL staples on sale.

The associate mentioned to me that the RLBL and RLPL suits are going to be ~ 40% off starting Dec 1st so might be worth checking out for those looking for a suit.

bourbonbasted

Cyber Eliitist
Reaction score
You can get the same Woodlore trees for cheaper at any Nordstrom Rack ($12.90)

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It looks like those JAB ones don't have an expanding toe section...how is the heel shaped?

I have a pair of the nordstrom rack ones and they are nice but the heel isn't full which annoys me. It tapers in and has 2 hard corners which leave indentations on the insole.

I think I like my costco trees from a few years ago the best although I am right near the max size on them (some of my shoes are too big for the costco trees) and I haven't seen them for sale again. They are full heel and have a spring loaded toe so that it can contour to the end of the shoe a bit.

btinl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Not sure if this is a public sale but when I was at the RL mansion for the recent F&F sale, I noted there was a conspicuous absence of RLBL / RLPL staples on sale.
The associate mentioned to me that the RLBL and RLPL suits are going to be ~ 40% off starting Dec 1st so might be worth checking out for those looking for a suit.

Including staples?

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Including staples?

IME they usually exclude things like navy or charcoal suits, navy blazers, gator/croc belts,...
Ties, winter gear, and outerwear are usually the best items available.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Don't suppose that BB leather goods sale is online?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 107 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 107 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads