• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

B.Son FW07 (formerly Attention Saucemaster)

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cultpop 0217
just ordered the dark grey hooded pullover from selfedge. ive been eyeing the munki hoody by julian red ( http://www.denimbaronline.com/store/...PARTMENT_ID=25 ) for a few seasons but just couldnt drop $250+ on a sweatshirt. when i saw the b son i knew it had to be mine.

btw how does the sizing run on yours poly. i want mine slim but not tight so i ordered a med. hope it fits!

Did you call us today?

cultpop 0217

I, Manface
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kiya
Did you call us today?

yesterday.

not sure who i talked to but the customer service was excellent, so pass on a big thank you from moi.

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
yesterday.

not sure who i talked to but the customer service was excellent, so pass on a big thank you from moi.

I just thanked myself.
You shoulda said you were Da Culta Poppa.
smile.gif

cultpop 0217

I, Manface
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kiya
I just thanked myself.
You shoulda said you were Da Culta Poppa.
smile.gif

yeah i should of but i always feel like a weirdo using my screen name in real life situations.

but anyway thanks again and i cant wait to post some pics.

WorkingTitle

Reaction score
Where does one even go about obtaining these hoodies? They seem to be sold out EVERYWHERE.

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yeah i should of but i always feel like a weirdo using my screen name in real life situations.

but anyway thanks again and i cant wait to post some pics.

that makes 2 of us...

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by WorkingTitle
Where does one even go about obtaining these hoodies? They seem to be sold out EVERYWHERE.

We're getting a full restock on Monday, but i'm guessing they'll be gone the same day so give us a call.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jamberi
if anyone purchases any other b.son pieces be sure to post pictures, i've been eyeing a bunch of b.son stuff, i'm curious to see what other sf members are into, and how things fit. anyone happen to purchase this gem? I've seen it getting some fashion blog love, saw it on notcot and uncrate. http://www.notcouture.com/post/1011?goto#1011 http://www.uncrate.com/men/style/shi...llover-hoodie/
I just bought the button up hoodie in what i think is the same color and material. It fits pretty nice, although maybe slightly big in the body. I'm about a 19"-19.5" pit to pit in tshirts and i take a small.

electricol

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the XS would fit someone who measures roughly 30-32inches in chest?

Thanks.

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
2006243992_1a240ca5aa.jpg
2006244402_45f499047a.jpg
2005449649_fc97b85aa1.jpg
i got this amazing cardigan from peasant which came in the mail today. My quick review is that it's fantastic. the fit is great, slim through the arms as well, and it evokes that Kurt Cobain/old man steez look we're all so eagerly searching for. Beautiful wooden buttons. Only complaints is that the button holes seem a bit big, maybe i'm exgaggerating, but they seem like the buttons might fall out. and the fact that it's dry clean only......... great service from peasant! awesome piece

braidkid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
very nice poly...i've been tempted by that piece as well.

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by poly800rock
2006243992_1a240ca5aa.jpg
2006244402_45f499047a.jpg
2005449649_fc97b85aa1.jpg

i got this amazing cardigan from peasant which came in the mail today. My quick review is that it's fantastic. the fit is great, slim through the arms as well, and it evokes that Kurt Cobain/old man steez look we're all so eagerly searching for. Beautiful wooden buttons. Only complaints is that the button holes seem a bit big, maybe i'm exgaggerating, but they seem like the buttons might fall out. and the fact that it's dry clean only.........

great service from peasant! awesome piece

Will peasant be the only store to carry this cardigan in charcoal?
confused.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads